Utopia Season 2 (1 Viewer)

I've just caught up with it tonight - bloody brilliant. Soundtrack and visuals, colours, details like the bags - really really great.
Has there only been the two ep's so far? Have my tellybox set to record the series but sometimes it screws up.

I've just caught up with it tonight - bloody brilliant. Soundtrack and visuals, colours, details like the bags - really really great.
Has there only been the two ep's so far? Have my tellybox set to record the series but sometimes it screws up.

Third is tomozzor

Good episode; jeez, Jessica is really going through the mill! She could have her own spin-off series.
Not sure if the old guy Anton really is Phillip though. Phillip had a hairlip, which the old man didn't seem to have. Surely Utopia wouldn't allow such an obvious continuity error?

Another stonking episode this week. Anyone else wondering if Milner really is Mr Rabbit, or is he (according to Anton it's a he) still to be revealed? Poor old Wilson, what a dilemma. Great stuff.

Just caught up with Ep5. Crikey. Hope Pietra pulls through. Glad to see the back of Milner, though I kind of liked her smirky psychotic nature. Think I'll have to add a pic of Becky to the horn thread. She can swear at me anytime.

Just caught up with Ep5. Crikey. Hope Pietra pulls through. Glad to see the back of Milner, though I kind of liked her smirky psychotic nature. Think I'll have to add a pic of Becky to the horn thread. She can swear at me anytime.

Finished Season 1 last night. Thought it was really good, had me gripped. Very shocking at times, especially early in the series. Jessica Hyde is a pain in the arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back