Utopia Season 2 (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

I must give this another try. watched the first 4 or 5 episodes but got distracted and never came back. remember really liking the soundtrack. released on 2xLP. pre-ordered a copy last week
Finally watched all of this recently, finished it tonight, after rewatching what I had seen years ago. Brilliant telly. as someone said above, season 3 would probably have been completely barmy but would love to have seen it nonetheless. any developments on the Gillian Flynn attempt?

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Website
thumped.com

seanc

Any thoughts thus far?

I've a feeling I want to re-watch the original, but that's unfair. Only watched one episode.

seanc

The original was brilliant, why bother watching this?

Well y'know, I really liked the original too. But American Office turned out pretty good.

So I'm still hopeful, unless someone reliable can tell me not to bother.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Aye but American Office has a much more free-form kind of template to go off, so it can be itself. Utopia, sure you can change loads of things here and there, but the basic story has to stay the same or it's not Utopia, no? Ah pfft as if that would stop a show runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads