US politics (3 Viewers)

this sounds like it was fun

"After all eight candidates declined to raise their hands when asked if they believed human behavior was causing the climate crisis"

i can't imagine the republicans picking someone with such a fodren name as Vivek Ramaswamy.

this sounds like it was fun

"After all eight candidates declined to raise their hands when asked if they believed human behavior was causing the climate crisis"

i can't imagine the republicans picking someone with such a fodren name as Vivek Ramaswamy.

take it to the hellworld thread...

He hasn't much of a chance but I like Chris Christie.
He used to go crashing around NJ with this consiglieri type whose name I can't remember right now.
You'd seem him around, often in the Fort Lee / NJ side of the GWB, rolling like a Russian gangster. Minders all fully thugged out with black combat shit, armed lads striding into traffic to allow out the blacked out Suburban or whatever massive truck he was getting driven about in.

Like, I lived in the DC area for a long time, so there were political types all over the shop all the time. There was no one like Christie and that thug entourage though. He portrays a civilized intelligent conservative, I'd honestly fallen for his schitck, but if you interact with that crew in the wild it's clear he wants to be a thug dictator.

Although that's separate to what he did politically in NJ as governor, which was also terrible.
One of the first things he did was knacker up the tunnel project that was underway to Manhattan. The traffic in and out of Manhattan is nuts, and they'd purchased land for, designed, and started to build a train link tunnel between the GWB and the Lincoln Tunnel. There was Fed money for it, they were hundreds of million into the project, and that got killed.
He went after the state pensions, so state employees including all the Christie loving cops (lol) got routed.
He massively defunded public education, saying that the private Charter Schools would fix everything.
I think the best idea of Christie can be seen when he shut down half of the GWB resulting in the town flanking the bridge to grind to a halt pretty much. The reason he did this was the Mayor of Fort Lee didn't support his presidential campaign. This is him in essence, he's got the same petty vindictiveness and code of ethics as Trump, but he's more intelligent, and able to somehow pass as a moderate.

I'm annoyed I can't remember the name of his thug ex cop minder, who I suspect got caught for some thug criminal stuff, and Christie had to ditch him.

Although that's separate to what he did politically in NJ as governor, which was also terrible.
One of the first things he did was knacker up the tunnel project that was underway to Manhattan. The traffic in and out of Manhattan is nuts, and they'd purchased land for, designed, and started to build a train link tunnel between the GWB and the Lincoln Tunnel. There was Fed money for it, they were hundreds of million into the project, and that got killed.
He went after the state pensions, so state employees including all the Christie loving cops (lol) got routed.
He massively defunded public education, saying that the private Charter Schools would fix everything.
I think the best idea of Christie can be seen when he shut down half of the GWB resulting in the town flanking the bridge to grind to a halt pretty much. The reason he did this was the Mayor of Fort Lee didn't support his presidential campaign. This is him in essence, he's got the same petty vindictiveness and code of ethics as Trump, but he's more intelligent, and able to somehow pass as a moderate.

I'm annoyed I can't remember the name of his thug ex cop minder, who I suspect got caught for some thug criminal stuff, and Christie had to ditch him.

He apparently loooooooves Springsteen, like all true jersey boys, and has been to many many of his concerts.

They invited Bruce to play at his gubernatorial inauguration, and was told no.

He apparently loooooooves Springsteen, like all true jersey boys, and has been to many many of his concerts.

They invited Bruce to play at his gubernatorial inauguration, and was told no.
Is Brucey still living in NJ? I think it would be fairly clear to everyone in NJ what kind of creature Christie is in reality. Half shutting down one of the biggest bridges in the world, locking up towns with traffic leading to at least one person dying in an ambulance stuck in traffic.

I remember it, I cycled through it, it was memorable, the traffic was locked towns over. It affected countless people, even if you weren't going to Manhattan, and I think it went on for a couple of days?

Because he wanted to teach one guy in Fort Lee a lesson. I mean, the guy is a cunt, make no mistake.

Apparently lives in a place called Colt's Neck there.
oh right. Never heard of the place. That's miles away it looks like.
There's a road called 9W that leads to an area called Alpine, and Closter. That area is full of very wealthy, donor type people. 9W was a shitshow, and those people do not like to be incovenienced. Some of them will just chopper into Manhattan, but they did not see the funny side. He fucked off lots of rich people, besides The Boss.

say what you mean, dick

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back