US politics (8 Viewers)

Jesus Christ,
Just when you thought the batshit nativist wing of the part couldn't get any worse.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a despicable cunt the man is

One thing I did notice though...
A very interesting pearl (or perhaps it's just a peanut) buried in the shite.

"where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine"

This is overlooked. It's rather startling that this goes unmarked by his followers who, almost unanimously, believe that it doesn't need to be determined at all...."they hate us for our freedoms"

What does this mean?

Does it mean that Trump behind the disgusting rabble rousing actually believes that there are valid reasons for people in Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc. to have a grievance with the US? Does that make his trolling better or worse?

It's is funny the things he manages to get his audience to accept - that coming from anyone else would be complete heresy. Obama has been called a "pussy" on Fox News for his speech the other night but Trump manages to ignore the core tenet of American anti-islamism "they hate us for our freedoms" and not a single tea-partier thinks it remarkable?

The other thing being overlooked was the part of the comment about how we need to wait "until our lawmakers figure out what is going on with this thing"

It struck me that this is someone who doesn't see himself now or ever as one of the lawmakers.

Could you imagine Cruz or Rubio saying something similar?

Seems to me that Trump is tipping his hand here and that he knows he's just the troll candidate and is riding the low information tea bag wave of resentment as long as he can, but knows himself it won't last.

I (re)watched You've Been Trumped there the other night. The man seriously does not give a fuck, nor does he even pretend to have a clue; he just finds a lie that works well, spouts it and dismisses anyone who disagrees with him without engaging. That's his entire strategy. He's absolutely incredible.

I haven't seen a Dangerous Game yet, worth watching anyone?

CV5ebRDWoAAptD1.jpg

You two are doing it wrong. All over the world – forget about People Magazine for a second – all over the world, it was reported that Donald Trump was celebrating the dumbness of Republicans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back