US politics (1 Viewer)

Like right now?
I think the right would love him to do that so they could pillory him.
I think he'll stick with the process.
He might run into difficulty getting someone to agree to be nominated though. Who wants their career used for political fodder?

Well I was thinking more in terms of his last month before the inauguration.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Listening to this guy...who can fault anything he is saying?

Boss's bumper sticker

HILLARYFORPRISON_BUMPER_STICKER.JPG

(this is not his bumper. He has an NRA one above this, so i tread lightly around his vehicle.)

Listening to this guy...who can fault anything he is saying?

All the links on that video are for the TTIP. He only mentions the TPP. That's not to do with anything he said though, in fairness.
He says Hillary is for the Keystone pipeline. But she has since come out against it. Again, he was right about this in August.

That's all I got really as far as faults go. Not a whole lot to go on, when he's this honest. Do I win £5?

I like him a lot, but I don't think he can win in a general.

Last edited:
All the links on that video are for the TTIP. He only mentions the TPP. That's not to do with anything he said though, in fairness.
He says Hillary is for the Keystone pipeline. But she has since come out against it. Again, he was right about this in August.

That's all I got really as far as faults go. Not a whole lot to go on, when he's this honest. Do I win £5?

I like him a lot, but I don't think he can win in a general.

The video is from August. Sorry, that sounds like a smart ass comment, not meant that way.
Trump v Sanders would be a great election, real choice instead of two slightly off centre centrists. I think Sanders would win that one.
Your boss is an interesting character.

Trump v Sanders would be a great election, real choice instead of two slightly off centre centrists. I think Sanders would win that one.
The only thing to like about Trump is that he stands on a stage every week and calls Cruz, Rubio and Bush names.

I'd like Hillary V Trump. Slam dunk win for the Dems. Stack the court hard.

That was as much as I could ding him on. He runs a tight ship.

Honesty in a politician, it's almost unprecedented.

The only thing to like about Trump is that he stands on a stage every week and calls Cruz, Rubio and Bush names.

I'd like Hillary V Trump. Slam dunk win for the Dems. Stack the court hard.

Hey, you can't not admire the hair.
I really, really, dislike Hillary so just for the crack I'd like to see Trump win that race. But your right, she'd have it sewn up.

Both Clinton and Sanders have fairly horrific foreign policies right? Nothing gonna change there? More US army bases worldwide, more drone bombs killing civilians, more puppet governments, all that. That's not even up for debate?

Genuine questions btw, I know about Clinton's record of foreign intervention (short version: she's a monster) but less clear on Sanders.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back