US politics (6 Viewers)

The nicest thing anyone should say about Bolton is that the prick was so unpersuasive that he never got his war with Iran.

Actually, Trump's dismissal of him as a "disgruntled boring fool who only wanted to go to war" is about the truest thing he's ever said.

Thanks to @pete I've been watching Beau of the 5th a fair bit recently. Beau was pretty taken aback by the recent military statements on trump from senior figures, (ann post thinks) this could be trump trying to devalue them publicly as he does with anything else.

Thanks to @pete I've been watching Beau of the 5th a fair bit recently. Beau was pretty taken aback by the recent military statements on trump from senior figures, (ann post thinks) this could be trump trying to devalue them publicly as he does with anything else.

He keeps coming up on my recommended watch list based on those 3 gun control videos, I've resisted the temptation to watch thus far, is he worth listening to?

He keeps coming up on my recommended watch list based on those 3 gun control videos, I've resisted the temptation to watch thus far, is he worth listening to?

He's not bad. Themes obviously enough centre around military/policing/murica/history/masculinity - generally he's looking at americaness and masculinity and deconstructing the extremities of the MRA side of that. I've (temporarily) subscribed.

He's not bad. Themes obviously enough centre around military/policing/murica/history/masculinity - generally he's looking at americaness and masculinity and deconstructing the extremities of the MRA side of that. I've (temporarily) subscribed.

The NRA are the Klan's Sinn Fein as far as I can tell. Their ideology isn't fundamentally based in hating and killing black people, but hypothetically if you were to hate black people that wouldn't be thought of as particularly anxiety inducing. They are a very extreme group, and they have an awful lot of money and backing. I'm amazed at some of the people that are fully paid up NRA types.

The NRA are the Klan's Sinn Fein as far as I can tell. Their ideology isn't fundamentally based in hating and killing black people, but hypothetically if you were to hate black people that wouldn't be thought of as particularly anxiety inducing. They are a very extreme group, and they have an awful lot of money and backing. I'm amazed at some of the people that are fully paid up NRA types.

MRA

not

NRA

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back