US politics (6 Viewers)

The two plausible answers I've seen are a) hiding a shaky hand b) has some hangup about how he looks drinking water normally and doesn't want to be photographed that way.

There's also c) he has always drank like this and was just never corrected.

kbi3kaoz_1txio2b_127xzgo.png

I mean, yeah, he can't raise a glass of water to his lips.
But he also can't stand up properly, he does this weird pitched forwards stance, nor is he able to deal with stairs, nor slopes really. He has to shuffle along and hold someone's hand. So there seems to be one or two things not 100%.

But if you listen to his speech he articulates his words well. A parent and a grandparent both suffered from neurodegenerative diseases, and one of the tells would be a slight softening of the articulation of edges of words, and a slowness of moving from one sound to the next. Which is how Biden is talking recently, he didn't talk that way during the Obama presidency. What's also scary is that things like heat, or stress, can cause relatively quick declines in neurodegenerative things. For example if you were campaigning in the South in the dog days of summer, or in a warm studio under lights giving interviews.

I guess my point is the Dem VP might be important.

I mean, yeah, he can't raise a glass of water to his lips.
But he also can't stand up properly, he does this weird pitched forwards stance, nor is he able to deal with stairs, nor slopes really. He has to shuffle along and hold someone's hand. So there seems to be one or two things not 100%.

But if you listen to his speech he articulates his words well. A parent and a grandparent both suffered from neurodegenerative diseases, and one of the tells would be a slight softening of the articulation of edges of words, and a slowness of moving from one sound to the next. Which is how Biden is talking recently, he didn't talk that way during the Obama presidency. What's also scary is that things like heat, or stress, can cause relatively quick declines in neurodegenerative things. For example if you were campaigning in the South in the dog days of summer, or in a warm studio under lights giving interviews.

I guess my point is the Dem VP might be important.

UTM is raging with the Dem's for running Biden, effectively not even competing really. I'm starting to wonder if you were in the dark money regions would it be cheaper to fund biden to lose than it would to fund Trump to win.

Also I think I drove @7 - No tomorrow off thumped.

Sorry.

bone spurs?

More likely he's just been working on his own take of the Moonwalk. The whole thing with Kanye coming over all the time might have been him wanting feedback on his new dance moves, maybe some musical direction.

He might have a whole dance number worked out that he's going to spring on us when he wins. All pole dancers in the wings, Kanye on stage MC-ing. I'm looking forward to it.

Swear to God if the "resistance" start revering Bolton like they did Comey i'm gonna flip out.

They both dedicated their lives and careers to unrelenting evil but Comey became a lib hero when he wrote a book saying orange man bad and now Bolton has done the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back