US Election 2016 (3 Viewers)

gallup-healthways-2nd-quarter-2015-aca-uninusred.png

Well that's the end of that then.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The question might go back to was the democratic primary fair to Bernie ? Or should he really be the president ?

Last edited:
This is kind of surreal..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fucking hell. You can tell how crap a film is by the amount of hype and press it gets. I gave up on this video after 7 minutes of yabbering denials. I don't even know what they are denying but at this point I'm certain it is true.

So Buzzfeed's argument is "We can't prove if any of this is true but gosh wouldn't it be damning if it was?"

I can't believe i'm coming down on Trump's side here. Why is he the only person who doesn't want to start a war with Russia?

It's all a bit James bondish really an intelligence report by a retired UK seal guy but shouldn't Trump have ended getting blown up on a speed boat in Moscow or something ? Also I wonder does Putin keep a personal copy the alleged "salacious" behavior he has to blackmail Trump ? On microfilm perhaps ?

Jesus that press conference was dispiriting.

1. Big pile of obviously blank papers on the table as some kind of prop.
  2. Weren't my rallies great, I miss my rallies
  3. Our healthcare, it'll be great, fantastic, best ever, you'll see.
  4. Of course Russia did the hacking.
  5. Blind trust?
  6. Tax returns? no. Fuck you, I WON!
The absolute worst part was the complete inadequacy of the journalists. Their complete ability to ask a question that pins him to a specific answer. Long (self satisfied) multi part questions - so he can ignore and bluff and bluster. Years of shitting out tweets, listicles and 200 word web stories have served the journalist core very poorly. I can't help feeling that but for a couple of Jeremy Paxmans this whole thing could have been avoided.

Also when Trump refused CNNs question surely any journalist who wasn't a stenographer or a poseur would have either deferred to CNN or asked their question for them.

Hey Mormon Nailer - I hear you paid a couple of chicks to piss on you in Russia?

No, I love my wife and am faithful to her.

Hey POETUS - I hear you paid a couple of chicks to piss on you in Russia?

No. Everyone knows there are cameras in the room there. I'd never bee so stupid.

I hated working in the bar during the day. Absolurtely hated it. The prospect of listen as some fucker droned on an on about whatever trivia interested him

Fucking soul destroying stuff.

It does mean I can recognize Trumps type pretty well. The type of cunt who felt it necessary to set you straight on how things REALLY are, (generally, sordid, bigoted and racist) because of his deep experience.

I hated those clowns most of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back