urgent re: dunchee (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY said:
aaaah mister dunchee your muscles they very big, you beutiful man like me, mister dunchee i think youll approve

aaaah, my fiddle buddy, nice to hear from you. your muscles are certainly big and are much appreciated. bet i'd still beat you in an arm wrestle though. when are you coming up to dublin again? i found you a celtic jersey in a charity shop as promised. have ye put the tunisia photos up on the web yet?

the quare wan is workin on stickin the photos up at the moment dont know when she'll be done. ye all got back all right anyway .any more fiddling??? dont know when ill be up in dublin again ,just workin out alot a the moment,im fairly happy with my biceps but my triceps arnt quite what i was hoping ,as for my pecs .........dont go there

like base ball....first base is 'shiftin' second is 'topping' third is down below and a homerun is sex......how lucky i am to have lived in america!

hav u seen stephens zine yet oly? your the person he likes....you must be touched!

I had a signed copy of #1 delivered to my lovenest, but I haven't seen the new one. He likes me! If only more people liked me! Still, it's good to have Stephen getting the ball of Oly love rolling.

hey dara is that the way ti really works, i always thought third base was oral sex, base 2 was 'down below' (as you so eloquently?) put it? guess americans just dont rate oral sex highly enufff, tut tut, no wonder they live under george bushes thumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back