[UPDATED] ATLAS SOUND (Bradford Cox - Deerhunter) support ANIMAL COLLECTIVE (3 Viewers)

Re: [CANCELLED] ATLAS SOUND (Bradford Cox - Deerhunter) support ANIMAL COLLECTIVE

Balls... is the whole gig cancelled, or just the Atlas Sound part? Was looking forward to this quite a bit.

Re: [CANCELLED] ATLAS SOUND (Bradford Cox - Deerhunter) support ANIMAL COLLECTIVE

I think if I don't laugh right now, I'd probably cry. I'm just very glad I'm off to Portugal next week to see them play.

Show cancelled.........

maybe the ferry they missed wasn't in hollyhead but in France or something. That would really fuck up a schedule.

yea, I should have pointed out that I had absolutely nothing to go on. Just thinking with my fingers.

Now I do wish I had gone to ATP. God I'm so annoyed.

Balls.

I bet Atlas Sound won't support next time either.

AC were only deadly at ATP yesterday. I thought Atlas Sound was okay but not mazin', want to hear more though..

Animal Collective with support form Atlas Sound will perform at Whelan’s tonight.

Doors 10.30pm, €15 on the door, no tickets for the cancelled Tripod concert will be valid for this show

Refunds for that show available through usual channels

No reservations, just pay at the door

They were fucking phenominal at ATP. Everything the November gig should have been.

Got plane home from ATP, had ticket for the tripod gig in the car and I break down coming out of the long term car park. Resolve myself to the fact that my ticket was gonna go down the pan and then got a text about the Whelan's gig. Coulda made it but I'm too fucked and too pissed off about the car to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back