Upcoming Gigs of Interest (4 Viewers)

Fierce Shook, Chrononaut and Carpark Sci-Fi (Gav Cowley from Boxes and Glimmermen) will be playing in John Lee’s pub in Tullamore on Saturday 3rd September.
Free admission. You just have to get to Tullamore.

Fierce Shook, Chrononaut and Carpark Sci-Fi (Gav Cowley from Boxes and Glimmermen) will be playing in John Lee’s pub in Tullamore on Saturday 3rd September.
Free admission. You just have to get to Tullamore.

Do you know anyone driving back Kilbeggan way afterwards? If so, I could be down for this.

Should have posted this earlier.
Gourd are playing Linenhall arts centre on Castlebar this Friday, with visuals from Rachel Toomey (Grave dancing)
Free in.

Went to this tonight as part of the Dublin Fringe festival. Frigging deadly. One for the next two nights! One for the drone and feedback merchants on here.

[In The Complex off Capel Street].

Tonight
The Last Mile (Tuneful hardcore from Montreal, Canada)
Chimers (noisy duo from Kilkenny/Woologong,Australia)
Parker (pop punk from Derry)
Bohs Bar - Adm 12 - benefit for Aoibhneas Domestic Refuge and Support Last Mile Dublin.jpg

Went to this tonight as part of the Dublin Fringe festival. Frigging deadly. One for the next two nights! One for the drone and feedback merchants on here.

Oh I was at that too last night! Yup it's great, as is all her stuff..

Oh I was at that too last night! Yup it's great, as is all her stuff..

Right I missed you again? Supersonic, and now this. My friend thinks he knows you from DDR parties too, but reckons he can't be going up to people and asking them are they Shitepipe from Thumped.

I can't make it to it but Jane's class in general.

Right I missed you again? Supersonic, and now this. My friend thinks he knows you from DDR parties too, but reckons he can't be going up to people and asking them are they Shitepipe from Thumped.

Been called worse tbh. In fact if someone shouted Shitepipe in a crowded room I'd instinctively turn my head. Admittedly it's an unlikely occurence...

On a related note- DDR are having an open studio tonight as part of Culture Night from 6pm - 11pm so if anyone is floating about town feel free to pop in, I'll be one of the 'hosts' so maybe the above theory could be tested...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These dudes are supporting Dinosaur Jr in Vicar St in two weeks time.

Lou Barlow of sebadoh and Dinosaur Jr has just announced a gig in Whelan's upstairs on Sunday 9 October 2022. Tickets are a bargain €12 through whelanslive.com.
He will be playing solo acoustic

Users who are viewing this thread

• chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back