Upcoming Gigs of Interest (3 Viewers)

On the plus side, that means you don't have to go to The Hut
Great fun at The Hut last night.
Hopefully someday the PA will allow us to hear what the vocalists are saying between songs!
When I saw bands wearing Tozibabe and Wretched shirts, I thought it would be really good and Mana (as usual) Ugly Mind and Golpe all were.
Nice to see people I hadn't seen since early 2020 too.

Great fun at The Hut last night.
Hopefully someday the PA will allow us to hear what the vocalists are saying between songs!
When I saw bands wearing Tozibabe and Wretched shirts, I thought it would be really good and Mana (as usual) Ugly Mind and Golpe all were.
Nice to see people I hadn't seen since early 2020 too.

Don't think I saw you there. Really enjoyed all the bands too.

Don't think I saw you there. Really enjoyed all the bands too.
you may not know me Moose?!
until 2017 I extremely rarely went to gigs. so the first time I was at Jigsaw was only 2018 and Bohs Bar probably even after that. managed to get to Dublin about 14 times in 2019 which was great fun.
DISGUISE's last gig at Jigsaw in February 2022 was my last one in Dublin until MDC on 30/7/22.

as I didn't know people a few years ago I tended to talk to foreign folks or a few young lads but many of those folks might be gone now?
anyway will be going to gigs regularly now and hopefully get to know more folks.

next up for me: Suzanne Ciani on Thursday, Bob Vylan in late November, Residents next February plus hopefully more DIY/punk gigs in between.

you may not know me Moose?!
until 2017 I extremely rarely went to gigs. so the first time I was at Jigsaw was only 2018 and Bohs Bar probably even after that. managed to get to Dublin about 14 times in 2019 which was great fun.
DISGUISE's last gig at Jigsaw in February 2022 was my last one in Dublin until MDC on 30/7/22.

as I didn't know people a few years ago I tended to talk to foreign folks or a few young lads but many of those folks might be gone now?
anyway will be going to gigs regularly now and hopefully get to know more folks.

next up for me: Suzanne Ciani on Thursday, Bob Vylan in late November, Residents next February plus hopefully more DIY/punk gigs in between.

I must be mixing you up with someone else then, oops. Also going to Suzanne Ciani this week. Very much looking forward to it.

Gravedancer has been announced as support for Nick SHoulders

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why couldn't it have been Soulside?????

You're living in dreamland... have the members even played together more than once in the last thirty years?? Whereas Girls Against Boys have played a good chunk of times together.

Footage from this year:

Drums to make Albini salivate.

This is going to be deadly.

Tickets not on sale yet. Thinking of going to the London show as well. It can't be bad for you to go to that ^ twice in three days. Kali Malone/Stephen O'Malley are conveniently playing the night before [a tasty weekend of music. COME ON!].

You're living in dreamland... have the members even played together more than once in the last thirty years?? Whereas Girls Against Boys have played a good chunk of times together.

Footage from this year:

Tickets not on sale yet. Thinking of going to the London show as well. It can't be bad for you to go to that ^ twice in three days. Kali Malone/Stephen O'Malley are conveniently playing the night before [a tasty weekend of music. COME ON!].

Footage from this year:

Two bass players! Thats pretty wild..

I assume the bass frequencies are properly amplified at their shows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back