Upcoming Gigs of Interest (3 Viewers)

Hope Dylan Moran is doing ok. Have seen him many times over the years, but the last time in Vicar St was terrible. He was clearly suffering from alcohol or drugs, and all over the place, was really troubling. Was hoping it was a blip, but if you look at his FB page, most of this shows had been getting similar comments.

Also, pity Baroness have gone to shite of late, will be missing that.

AND Deerhoof have cancelled their euro tour, sob 8(

Hope Dylan Moran is doing ok. Have seen him many times over the years, but the last time in Vicar St was terrible. He was clearly suffering from alcohol or drugs, and all over the place, was really troubling. Was hoping it was a blip, but if you look at his FB page, most of this shows had been getting similar comments.

Yes I remember your gig report.
I tour of small venues in Ireland seems very much a "get your shit together" type thing.

Baroness certainly took a dip but the new album goes in the right direction, still a way of Blue though.

Sure lookit, Phoenix isn't the MUST SEE that they would have been 15 years ago, the past load of albums have been patchy to say the least. But I've never seen them and I sure do love their albums 1 and 3.

Ah that’s shite about Deerhoof. How come?

Love that Mannequin Pussy album. And the one before Patience. Going to buy a ticket for that gig too

I don't know the previous one that well but Drunk II off of it is a cracker of the tune.

I'm going to it with herself, my tastes are often too indie-schmindie for her, she's more of a rocker than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back