Unpopular Opinions (3 Viewers)

I take medication every day (Aripiprazole anti psychotic - a tiny tablet) which are not vegan and probably have gelatin in them.
I am hoping the rise of veganism means gelatin being routinely used as a base for tablets is ended soon.
same with any other tablets I am given by a doctor - I just take them (none for many years thankfully).

I used to take Risperdal in liquid form (which was vegan and expensive) before changing in 2017 after 20 years.
For years I had truly awful sleep (side effect) I wasn't enjoying life much and felt tired nearly all the time.
I have no regrets doing this as I now sleep really well and go to sleep in minutes rather than hours.

the other thing we have limited options on is soap in toilets and hand sanitisers - just have to go with what is available.

I'm mostly vegetarian, so not a proper vegetarian....a flexitarian (there's a term for everything)
Vegan seems like a bridge too far. I know there's a better selection of foods out there now....but most of what I've tired is underwhelming.

Still waiting for someone to jot out the vegetables can feel pain so you should just meat line.

Jesus' whole deal was the suffering! but I suppose he signed up for it himself.
Nothing meaningful in life is achieved without some suffering.
The Buddha said that.

There's a really good trove of his stuff at fakebuddhaquotes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back