Unfuckingbelieveable. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

I cannot understand the world after this. Remind me again why the US went to Iraq? "a return to public life" remember "we don't do deals with terrorists" or how about just plain old " ah shure your grand sadam do what we tell you to and you get comfy sofas for the rest of your days"

Fucking pricks.

has anyone any further details on this please. Man I'm annoyed. :mad: :mad:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1094447.cms
http://www.zeenews.com/links/articles.asp?aid=214720&sid=WOR
Rumsfeld offers to free Saddam during secret Iraq visit: Report Jerusalem, May 01: US Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld paid a secret visit to former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and offered him freedom and possible return to public life if he made a televised request to armed groups for a ceasefire with allied forces, a media report said.

Saddam promptly rejected the offer, Ynetnews reported quoting a London based al-Quds al-Arabi daily.

The visit came during Rumsfeld's visit to Iraq about two weeks ago and was known only to a few Iraqi officials in Jordan, the Arab daily reported quoting sources.

Some two weeks ago the British Telegraph had reported that Iraqi gunmen were offered a "deal" to halt all terror attacks in return for a reduced sentence for Saddam, likely to be sentenced to death.

However, an Iraqi government official is said to believe that Saddam's Baath Party will request to return to politics, the report said.

Bureau Report

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back