Undergarment Discussion (2 Viewers)

I wear braces from time to time and if they aren't properly adjusted you can feel them trying to bend you over a-la Mr Burns "soon you'll have a mighty hump"

Either that or they squash your balls back into your body

These shirt/sock things are mental...but I can see the practicality of them...almost

Braces are wallpaper

Im a boxers man. I'm usually gifted a serious amount around xmas so i dont personally have a choice in them.

In bed I wear boxers, but recently when i've been absolutely blotto i've woke up in bed either naked or fully dressed (including jacket).

Crying laughing about the sleep walking flat mate stories, keep it up lads/lassies.

I used to wear these to anywhere I wanted to look sharp Hated having to constantly tuck my shirt in, or adjust it after doing stuff. Always kept your shirt where it should be.
They looked dumb, worked pisser

shirt-stays.jpg

Did you ever clip one on to your mickey to see how much it hurts?

If there is a Lidl near you get in there on Thursday and buy some of these... Livergy Classic ® Men’s Boxer Briefs - Thursday, 15.01. - Lidl Ireland Have spent a small fortune on "top quality" underwear for himself and they now all sit at the bottom of his drawer neglected for the Lidl ones.

What is the difference between 'Cotton Rich' and 100% cotton?

I suppose the main difference is he picks the cotton rich ones.

I always go 100% cotton. But only because I have the idea that this is better or something.

What is the difference between 'Cotton Rich' and 100% cotton?

I suppose the main difference is he picks the cotton rich ones.

I always go 100% cotton. But only because I have the idea that this is better or something.

Those ones are mostly cotton, with a bit of elastane. The elastane means that they stretch but still give support and keep their shape and don't go saggy. Which is best depends on the type of fit you prefer really.

hmm
the irish ones are 'classic' and the UK ones are 'casual'

what's good about them? comfort or durability or what?

Himself likes the cut, the legs stay put and don't bunch up on him and the fabric feels nicer and is a bit thicker. So I guess a bit of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back