Undergarment Discussion (3 Viewers)

A friend of mine used to tell a great story of a live-in landlord who suffered from night terrors. The rent was reasonable but he'd scream the house down every few nights and occasionally have a bit of a run around the building banging on doors and screaming

Jocks and socks...thats where I'm at.

Havent got a single matching pair of socks..just a hundred odd ones.

And I sleep in TSB's and a jumper

Same here.In the summer its just jocks.

I used to sleep in the nip but as I get older the potential for skid marks has grown..its just too damn risky

We know not when or where they might appear..but a shart dosent need an invitation

If the weather is hot wearing something light will keep you cooler than wearing nothing. I don't know what happens when it's cold. Wearing more clothes will keep you warmer probably

If the weather is hot wearing something light will keep you cooler than wearing nothing. I don't know what happens when it's cold. Wearing more clothes will keep you warmer probably

If the weather is hot, I sleep under an open window with a box fan on full blast. And I still sweat like a steam fitter.

Then again, I'm the kind of douche that thinks AC is unmanly.

I've taken to sweating a lot at night. This is way worse when not wearing PJs. I sleep best in a warm bed in a cold room, preferably with an open window.

I used to wear these to anywhere I wanted to look sharp Hated having to constantly tuck my shirt in, or adjust it after doing stuff. Always kept your shirt where it should be.
They looked dumb, worked pisser

shirt-stays.jpg

Aww no way...there is no fucking way I could wear them things..not a chance.

I dress like a homeless person though so it isnt really an issue

I used to wear these to anywhere I wanted to look sharp Hated having to constantly tuck my shirt in, or adjust it after doing stuff. Always kept your shirt where it should be.
They looked dumb, worked pisser

shirt-stays.jpg

Did you not walk like the tin man?
I'm assuming you never took anyone home while wearing them.

Ladies..straw poll

What would you think if you brought a guy home and he revealed this contraption when he dropped his trousers?

asking for a friend

I wear braces from time to time and if they aren't properly adjusted you can feel them trying to bend you over a-la Mr Burns "soon you'll have a mighty hump"

Either that or they squash your balls back into your body

These shirt/sock things are mental...but I can see the practicality of them...almost

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back