UK Election 2017 (Part 1) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 193
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 2
Now everyone is talking about politics in the office. I was all motivated to do some work today but that has disappeared.

Fucksake. I'm going to be out of the country for 5 days before it so that is at least something. Need to sort out my postal vote. Not that it matters much but the same pretty decent Labour MP will get in where I live.

Jeremy's time to shine...
Shine on you crazy diamond
pri_36404999.jpg

'This is what has changed. Across the last two weeks it has become clear to May’s team that there will have to be an extensive transitional period.

The case of the cut and run election of 2017 has nothing to do with what the Prime Minister claims it to be. It is not due to the strength or awkwardness of the opposition. She is cashing in her cards as a woman of conviction to position herself for re-election in 2022, thanks to the EU busting her plans for 2020. She is no longer a woman of her word, but a woman running scared, knowing she will have to compromise, afraid of the insane hard-liners in her own back-benchers who have never trusted a remainer like her anyway, wanting to ‘be in control’ over the whole Brexit negotiation, including its compromises, running for presidential authority over it.'

Why is she frit?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back