U.S. Visa Waiver To End In January (1 Viewer)

Only compulsory from this week? I was under the impression that this was already necessary, at least I had to do it last year before travelling to the US in December.

Its been in place since january last year, but people who filled it out were also required to physically fill out an I-94 form and present it to emigration. I filled it out online the last time I went over (september), and as far as I can tell the information I submitted disappeared into a black hole.

Now it seems the I-94 form can at last be done away with and the internet form is the sole way they're handling this.

I have a Visa for entry to the US and am planning on going over in a few weeks. I know that I don't have to worry about any of that ESTA visa waiver clearence stuff but aside from providing the airline with the information they're required to gather prior to boarding do I need to do any other stuff or make any other applications or do any other form stuff online or otherwise?

dont think so ian.... i flew to new york mid jan (already had esta done last year) and only had to fill in a green form. this weekend i crossed by land into vermont and didnt have to fill in a green form. pretty sure as long as you have esta done you're fine. anyway, airline will usually indicate if you need to fill any other shit out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back