Twinkranes @ PRIMAVERA (1 Viewer)

Nice one lads!! Anto, hope dem two polo-necks ya wore at one of 'em sugar club gigs are airtex!! Ya'll pass out with the heat!!

[just saying like]They're not playing the actual festival.[/just saying like]

Mackensie Crook drums for them doesn't he???

Just don't mention
jimmysailleDM_468x648.jpg

Well there playing a Twisted Nerve showcase as part of the Primavera festival
I think its pretty cool that an unsigned irish band trying to do something different gets to be part of a big European festival on the back of there tunes, I’d say they deserves some credit and support

Well there playing a Twisted Nerve showcase as part of the Primavera festival
I think its pretty cool that an unsigned irish band trying to do something different gets to be part of a big European festival on the back of there tunes, I’d say they deserves some credit and support

ah yeah, just a bit of winding up innit.

played with them at the bud rising (sorry Pete!) thing last week, nice bunch of lads. especially Anto who seems to have been around Dublin since i was a baby!

Though not part of the weekend festivities the lads are still part of the festival lineup and if anything they have a more prestigious spot playing the Twisted Nerve showcase. Basically they wont be lost on the bill and stuck on an early afternoon slot with no chance of anyone seeing them. They play with the great Voice of the 7 Woods which will be ace and well attended!! They deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back