Twing Twing Twing *** (2 Viewers)

oh come on mister... you talk like you're joking or something... it sounds like deadly buzz, you got the bottle? or a WKD side? for real?

Originally posted by happy
oh come on mister... you talk like you're joking or something... it sounds like deadly buzz, you got the bottle? or a WKD side? for real?

I'm not joking, it'll be great...

or maybe I am joking, or maybe I'm being ironic about not joking, or maybe I'm joking about how I'm not being Ironic in a post modern fashion... or is that being Ironic... or joking...

:(

this modern postmodern living is so hard... no wonder we all go out and get skulld on Bacardi Breezers at the end of the week

so which Café bar will we go to?

okay, here's the plan... we all up in knots over this thing, don't know our asses from our elbows, not sure whether we're coming or going and in fairness to the 'lads' like, who are we to sit here and diss all this without experiencing it first hand? thumped night out in SoSuMe! it's gonna rule! :) we gotta walk the walk... learn from experience... who knows, i might even get into the footy! ;)

Originally posted by happy
TI is fucking deadly

Does anyone know what lengths they go to check out your credentials? It always struck me that it would be a bit of a lawf if yourself and some girl friend (in the sense of a friend who is female) just pretended to be going out and then each get to cop off with all manner of attractive folk. Of course, you have to be reasonably attractive to get on the show in the first place, in which case you don't have to resort to such desperate measures, I suppose. Damn.

Paddy Cullens - four pints of Guinness. Plate of chicken wings. Casual bitching about bosses and colleagues.

Donnybrook rugby stadium - two pints of Heineken. Rugby match. Two portions of chips.

Kiely's of Donnybrook - seven pints of Guinness. Two whiskey chasers. Three bags of peanuts. Much talk about rugby and benefits of provinicial championship. Gradual introduction of heated banter and intense leering at opposite sex.

Taxi ride into town. General one-sided chat about rugby and investment banking.

O'Neills of Suffolk Street - two hot whiskeys.

Outside O'Neills of Suffolk Street - rendition of "Fields of Athenry". Failed rendition of Republican song once heard on a Dubliners CD.

Samsara of Kildare Street - heated exchange with doormen.

Cafe en Seine of Kildare Street - heated exchange with doormen.

The Sugar Club of Leeson Street - One pint of Guinness. Three whiskeys. Four shots of Sambuca. Two heated exchanges with fellow workers. One heated exchange with stranger. Two gropes of members of opposite sex. Nine utterances of the word: "Skaggered". Three utterances of the word: "Elephants". Six comparisons made to Rachel from the pop group, S Club 7.

Leggs Wine Bar of Leeson Street - two bottles of Merlot. Much swaying of arms. Five gropings. One attempted kiss.

Taxi hailed to house. Sentences incompleted. One swipe.

Bed occupied until 11.30 in the morning.

Kitchen - four sausages, four rashers, two eggs, half a loaf of bread, two cups of tea, four anti-acid tablets, two anti-depressant tablets. Copy of Irish Times read.

Phone call made - general utterances about current state. Four uses of the word: "ride". Three emphases on the word: "fucked". Repeated reference to sexual encounter with: "bird who looked like Rachel". One reference to deceased mother.

bill, i gotta say, sometimes you take the biscuit. it's my biscuit mind, and i don't mind you holding it for a while, just don't eat any of it. and, for the love of a good woman, don't drop the baton ... don't be another hector.

Originally posted by herv
genius billy. do people actually drink that much though?

ha ha.... the innocence. Yes. Yes, people do drink that much. And then they die of heart disease... but not before they try out Yoga and inner feelings and shit....

unsure about the merlot
surely a boring as fuck chardonnay or something sweet and german would be more on the mark?

it's S Club
2 of em left, see

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back