tumpt's awful quiet t'day (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
is it a bank holiday over in sunny eire or wha?

it's blazing here too and i;ve been holed up in the office all day..........moo!

I've just wandered in for a few minutes... It's a bank holiday here alright, and I've my first exam tomorrow morning. :eek:

I've just wandered in for a few minutes... It's a bank holiday here alright, and I've my first exam tomorrow morning. :eek:

pricks. "enjoy your final day of cramming while everyone is on holiday in the sun!"

g'luck with that buh!

jesus i'm tired.
hardly slept at all last night. usual crack, can't sleep of a sunday night for whatever reason. it's all psychological innit?
so tired.

It could be psychological. It could be cos YOUR GAY (sic).

I'm in a bad mood because I must go and study. Farewell.

jesus i'm tired.
hardly slept at all last night. usual crack, can't sleep of a sunday night for whatever reason. it's all psychological innit?
so tired.

you working?

I slept fine last night but only because I'm off today. Tonight could be a different story.

Having a lie-in doesn't help.

I should be studing, I managed to do one economics exam question on national income.

You know what fuck the circler flow of income, and fuck my economics teacher shouting "you either start studing now or go down to pass and get your high mark in it" and storming out of the class cause I dont do anywork.

Fuck it all.

I should be studing, I managed to do one economics exam question on national income.

You know what fuck the circler flow of income, and fuck my economics teacher shouting "you either start studing now or go down to pass and get your high mark in it" and storming out of the class cause I dont do anywork.

Fuck it all.

lady - you are literally weeks away from freedom. yes,fuck it all, but the exam aint going nowhere. onwards and upwards, roisin.

and then i want to hear all about your post-exam celebrations ok?

Fuck it all.

pollard_228x337.jpg

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back