True Detective Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Did nobody else think it was very interesting that the rapist said he blacks out and doesn't remember doing things?
I know on one hand that might sound like a criminal defence tactic but in this case I was uncertain.....like maybe he is a fall guy?
But his DNA matched that of the kit (isn't that what they called it) taken from the crime scene/Ray's lovely ex. Also Ray seemed pretty convinced when he met him face to face in prison. I'd be surprised if he wasn't the guy. But it is striking that he neither looks like the boy. I think that rather than A or B, there could be a C to this situation.

Yeah, last week’s episode, think Ray was living in some police digs for cheap rent and Burris kicks him out cuz he’s no longer a cop or some shit.
You have to be a city of Vinci official to actually live there. Similar to the real-life city of Vernon (on which Vinci is based) there are only something like 100 or so residents.

I bet it all ends up getting swept under the rug and your one who started the investigation is promised some big promotion in order to keep all the dirt under wraps.
I kind of derailed things with Aiden Gillen talk......sorry he's just too funny!

Anyway great theory, could totally see that happening.

Supposedly Dominik isn't doing any episodes. So if Friedkin ends up doing the finale I can totally imagine this having a To Live And Die In LA styled ending.....I shant ellaborate

I havent a fucking clue what was going on there

Still great though

Serious terminator buzz going on in that motel room. The music covered the Terminator main theme A LOT.

Jesus, grim episode. Don't think the situation could be stickier.

My guess for the ending. All the detectives die, Frank and Nails slay all the corrupt officials.

Finally, a truly great episode. Wonderful to see Frank finally get on the biblical level vengeance train.

Why would Blake stay so long in Frank's outfit after he's fucked him over? Surely that's just needlessly dangerous.

Oh, and RIP Woodraugh. :( Died in the closet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back