True Detective Season 2 (5 Viewers)

2nd last episode listed as being 65mins long.

Last episode is listed as being 87 MINUTES long YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm hoping either Billy Friedkin or Andrew Dominik ended up doing it, considering the director hasn't been announced yet!

Last edited:
2nd last episode listed as being 65mins long.

Last episode is listed as being 87 MINUTES long YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm hoping either Billy Friedkin or Andrew Dominik ended up doing it, considering the director hasn't been announced yet!
Me too but you’d think in the age of Twitter and Thumped etc… that if it was someone as well known as Friedkin we would have heard about it by now…

Saw a couple of people speculating that the Lieutenant that kicked Ray out of his house could be the Crow killer. That’s mainly based on who’s playing him as he’s usually a wrongun and he’s not been in the show that much so far. Could also be a bit of misdirection.

Me too but you’d think in the age of Twitter and Thumped etc… that if it was someone as well known as Friedkin we would have heard about it by now…
Not necessarily, we shall see anyway.

I also love a crackpot theory someone said on Reddit that the Birdman is actually Rust Cohle and since he and Marty only took down one dude at the end of season one he has gone vigilante in order to take down the more powerful players involved in a country wide conspiracy. Extremely doubtful of that happening but the reveal would probably be the greatest moment in TV history.

Saw a couple of people speculating that the Lieutenant that kicked Ray out of his house could be the Crow killer. That’s mainly based on who’s playing him as he’s usually a wrongun and he’s not been in the show that much so far. Could also be a bit of misdirection.
Who? When?

Not necessarily, we shall see anyway.

I also love a crackpot theory someone said on Reddit that the Birdman is actually Rust Cohle and since he and Marty only took down one dude at the end of season one he has gone vigilante in order to take down the more powerful players involved in a country wide conspiracy. Extremely doubtful of that happening but the reveal would probably be the greatest moment in TV history.
He's teamed up with Marty's daughter who is out for revenge for the abuse that was hinted at.

Thus finally tying up her plot.

Dark haired guy, he’s the one who asks Ani if she thinks that having so many people on the raid is overkill. He usually always plays hitmen or murderers of some type when he’s cast in anything.

Ah right. Lt Buriss! Everyone on Reddit thinks he's Birdy.
Just don't remember a scene of him being in Ray's or Ray being in his.

Who has the most to gain from the contents of the harddrive and what is there motivation? To blackmail or to convict?

Ah right. Lt Buriss! Everyone on Reddit thinks he's Birdy.
Just don't remember a scene of him being in Ray's or Ray being in his.

Who has the most to gain from the contents of the harddrive and what is there motivation? To blackmail or to convict?
Yeah, last week’s episode, think Ray was living in some police digs for cheap rent and Burris kicks him out cuz he’s no longer a cop or some shit.

Yeah, last week’s episode, think Ray was living in some police digs for cheap rent and Burris kicks him out cuz he’s no longer a cop or some shit.
Ah yeah I remember now!

When's Aidan Gillen gonna appear! FOr Fuck Sake! The show needs a dodgy accent in there.

Also, what are the odds that the fact that Ani went to the house pretending to be her sister aren’t going to end with the sister being horribly murdered? And probably giving Ani, and the investigation up.

Also, what are the odds that the fact that Ani went to the house pretending to be her sister aren’t going to end with the sister being horribly murdered? And probably giving Ani, and the investigation up.
God that was definitely a thick part of the plan.....using her actual name. Surely it will be really easy for them to track down her sister.

And will Deangelo Barksdale's Ma just throw them under the bus now that they did some murdering? Is the operation even on the books?

God that was definitely a thick part of the plan.....using her actual name. Surely it will be really easy for them to track down her sister.

And will Deangelo Barksdale's Ma just throw them under the bus now that they did some murdering? Is the operation even on the books?
I bet it all ends up getting swept under the rug and your one who started the investigation is promised some big promotion in order to keep all the dirt under wraps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back