True Detective Season 2 (2 Viewers)

Huh?

They caption his photo with that

blake.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

Blake Churchman.

only just watched it

fuck

that drinking scene between ray and ani was amazing. i reckon turning it into sex undermined it to be honest.

vince vaughn finally taking care of business!

i think my rewatch recaps are close to redundant at this stage with everything coming together...don't have the time before the finale to keep up with them anyway

a 'frank semi-on' joke just occurred to me about the failed blowjob scene in the fertility clinic

better late than never

All the different story elements coming together in a manner that is both satisfying and entertaining?
Ah I'm not trying to start a fight here, I'm trying to figure out myself where the balance is between an overly-convoluted mess and a well plotted complex story with many strands. I'm not fully convinced TD is on the good side.

I would that have thought that a well plotted story didn't need endless exposition, which this show delivers in spades.

Barry Norman used to say that the minute a character in a film said "you just don't get it, do you?" it was an admission from the writers that the plot was flopping, and that line's felt close to tumbling out of someone's mouth a couple of times.

I have nt a clue wtf with marc maron is going on atall atall

ani: "i'm sorry. i brought you back in this".

ray: "i made a choice. a long time ago, i had a...i thought everything...came from something else. but it came from there. you had someting like that too once, right?"

bezzerides: "that's not something i talk about."

ani: "i'm sorry. i brought you back in this".

ray: "i made a choice. a long time ago, i had a...i thought everything...came from something else. but it came from there. you had someting like that too once, right?"

bezzerides: "that's not something i talk about."
Interesting, I assumed he was talking about killing the dude he thought raped his wife.

i read it as he thought he was fucked up because of killing that dude but his fucked upness actually come from something like she had too once, i.e. some childhood trauma

oh yeah also there's the bit where what happened to her was in a forest and then there was ray's dream where his dad saw him running through a forest

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back