True Detective Season 2 (2 Viewers)

hm

the rent boy is the only character of appropriate age that i can think of
Nope. I'll put it in spoilers so people don't have to see if they don't want to.

The photographer from the film shoot who points Ray in the direction of the sexy parties. He knew about the sex parties and apparently you see him whisper something to the secretary (who is likely the daughter) when she goes past him. He would have had access to the proper car that Caspere’s body was transported in and known where the guy who left was living.

Also think that part of the reason that Nic P had the director look similar to Carey F is so that people were focused more on that and would miss this

Nope. I'll put it in spoilers so people don't have to see if they don't want to.

The photographer from the film shoot who points Ray in the direction of the sexy parties. He knew about the sex parties and apparently you see him whisper something to the secretary (who is likely the daughter) when she goes past him. He would have had access to the proper car that Caspere’s body was transported in and known where the guy who left was living.

Also think that part of the reason that Nic P had the director look similar to Carey F is so that people were focused more on that and would miss this
also
Similar thing happened in s1, minor character that interacts with one of the detectives turns out to be the killer.

So it would make sense that Osterman kid/photographer is bird-boy. Could have got the non-lethal shotgun rounds and crow head from the props department. Same with whatever mask he was wearing when he torched the car.

that all sounds like solid sleuthing

do props departments keep riot shells on hand though?
That’s what I was thinking, pretty dangerous, but maybe they were for a particular scene – shooting objects rather than people. They’re probably an item that someone who works on a film set could get their hands on if they wanted to, though.

To reiterate a question Ray posed: why was Teague Dixon still a low level cop after the robbery?

Assuming there isn’t some big revelation in the next episode do you think that casting David Morse was a red herring?
WHy? Morse was a stand up guy in Treme!
And......jesus....I can't believe I'm going to type this...... but he seemed pretty remorseful in this weeks episode.

WHy? Morse was a stand up guy in Treme!
And......jesus....I can't believe I'm going to type this...... but he seemed pretty remorseful in this weeks episode.
Yeah, that’s my point. As soon as he showed up I was sure he’d be involved in some nefarious shit, but his reaction when Ani told him that she’d remembered the guys face definitely seemed to suggest that he’s a decent guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back