Troublemakers of the world - we bid you welcome (1 Viewer)

All property is theft, so the state thieving a property is... a good thing? No wait... a bad thing.

Well Proudhon was obviously making a call for the abolition of private property, which I'm pretty sure the Danish state isn't doing so that quote doesn't quite apply and even if it did then they're still in the wrong in taking away the property from the people who use to for public gain (from what I understand) and putting it in the hands of a right-wing sect who intend to sell it.

Someone will post a picture of Rick from the young ones now.

Why go on holiday to throw your first molotov? There's plenty of causes here worth fighting for. The first people who should be attacked are our parents who more than likely pay mortgages and therefore not only CONDONE private property but actually LIVE IN ONE. The next people who are on the list are our landlords. The best way to fight them is to hit them in the pocket and BURN DOWN OUR RENTED HOMES.

The Irish government have no problem taking away publicly owned services and where are the rioters, the protesters, the aggressive youths willing to DIE here in Ireland instead of Denmark? Nobody joined me for the Telecom Eireann riots of '99 and it still looks like it's only me who's gonna fight the power and riot against the planned Aer Lingus floatation.

food for thought isn't it.
imagine-lennon.
they say with all these shootings gone on over the weekend that we are sliding into anarchy.
i believe.
out like lambs, back like soldiers.
benifits.
regular attenede's of gigs.
misguided.
power.

food for thought isn't it.
imagine-lennon.
they say with all these shootings gone on over the weekend that we are sliding into anarchy.
i believe.
out like lambs, back like soldiers.
benifits.
regular attenede's of gigs.
misguided.
power.
What?

Demonstration for Autonomous Community Centre Clash with Police

(Taken from Infoshop.org)
A demonstration that started approximately an hour ago, 16:30 / 4:30 pm CET( it was delayed for half an hour as several attendees were arrested for breach of the Danish weapons act), has turned into riot as participants were arrested for using masks, as this is illegal in Denmark. Activists responded with throwing bottles and strong firecrackers at the police line. According to news reports and activists on site, the demonstration have been hit with large amounts of tear gas, and on-site TV shows several people unconscious from tear gas exposure.

Several activists have been rammed and possibly run over by armoured cars, and as of 17:28 / 5:28 pm CET two police officers and an unknown number of demonstrators have been injured.

Many have left the area, but a sizable group of demonstrators remain behind burning barricades, continuing to resist police attempts to disperse the demonstration.

It is confirmed that several demonstrators have been run directly over by police armoured cars.

There are a confirmed report of citizen vigilantes( probably connected to resident drug trade) attacking demonstrators, and it's safe to say that many are now injured.

Things seem to have calmed down slightly. The media are already demonizing the black bloc, and most of the area of Copenhagen Ungdomshuset is situated in, Nørrebrø, has been closed off by the police.

Mass vandalism has occurred, with many stores and entire streets painted or broken, among them banks and chain-stores.

The demonstration and organized resistance has largely dispersed, but there are no reliable reports on injuries yet.

Demonstration for Autonomous Community Centre Clash with Police

(Taken from Infoshop.org)
A demonstration that started approximately an hour ago, 16:30 / 4:30 pm CET( it was delayed for half an hour as several attendees were arrested for breach of the Danish weapons act), has turned into riot as participants were arrested for using masks, as this is illegal in Denmark. Activists responded with throwing bottles and strong firecrackers at the police line. According to news reports and activists on site, the demonstration have been hit with large amounts of tear gas, and on-site TV shows several people unconscious from tear gas exposure.

Several activists have been rammed and possibly run over by armoured cars, and as of 17:28 / 5:28 pm CET two police officers and an unknown number of demonstrators have been injured.

Many have left the area, but a sizable group of demonstrators remain behind burning barricades, continuing to resist police attempts to disperse the demonstration.

It is confirmed that several demonstrators have been run directly over by police armoured cars.

There are a confirmed report of citizen vigilantes( probably connected to resident drug trade) attacking demonstrators, and it's safe to say that many are now injured.

Things seem to have calmed down slightly. The media are already demonizing the black bloc, and most of the area of Copenhagen Ungdomshuset is situated in, Nørrebrø, has been closed off by the police.

Mass vandalism has occurred, with many stores and entire streets painted or broken, among them banks and chain-stores.

The demonstration and organized resistance has largely dispersed, but there are no reliable reports on injuries yet.

Re: Demonstration for Autonomous Community Centre Clash with Police

Many have left the area

Jeez, if they're gonna be wild-out-of-control punx and mouth off for months about how this will be the "final battle" the least they could do is stick around for the fight. Probably went to get cans and records.

so somehow i have found internet in all this mess
things were pretty fuckin mental here today
but were all still alive
cops everywhere
ahhhh

can you tell us anymore about the injuries there?? And is the house stil secure?? What about arrests ( and lets not use any names!) Agh so many questions

it says on politikens website that its around 300 arrested for today.
4 cops seriously injured ( one got a cobblestone over the head)
2 punks injured (one got hit in the head by a cop , one blew his hand off with an explosive of some sort.)

Fuck heavy chongo. Can someone message me and let me know how the irish crew is ?

the last of the autonomen..

Uro_164397i.jpg

Uro_164407i.jpg

Ungdomshusdemo_164386i.jpg

From indymedia.dk....

IMPORTANT UPDATE!:
Everyone who has been arrested during the demonstration saturday 16th december, will be going before a judge sometime sunday the 17th december! They are all charged with paragraph 134a, which reads:
English:
§ 134 a. Participants in fights or other disturbance of the peace and order in a public place will be punished, as long they have acted by agreement with each other or in groups. Jail time: up to 1 years and 6 months

The state attorney wanted to keep them in remand until january 12th but the judge didnt so the first 9 have been released. People are going before the court one by one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back