Troublemakers of the world - we bid you welcome (2 Viewers)

ahhh seashell sounds like a breath of fresh air, im just not sure bout the air maybe im in new york and im in the lobby listening to some muzak breathing in very refined air. i go outside for a breath of fresh air but all i feel in my mouth is a greasy taste it makes me want to vomit and everyone is supposedly able to breathe this air , well put a stake in me and dont forget to add seasonings. whishhh whishhhh caw caw whisshh whishh

17 days left till the shit goes down.

The line up for the 14th is :
No Hope For The Kids
Hjertestop
Nuclear Death Terror
Bomberegn
Assassinators
Skarpretter

and some more big names that i dont remember.

Went to see Gorrilla Angrebs last show with Mai (their singer) last night.Fucking amazing , 300 people or something. Its going to be so sad to see Ungdomshuset go, really looking forward to seeing how many people show up to defend it. .

I live in sweden now , so it probably makes no sense to stay with me as I will also be staying in ungdomshuset.

I have no idea what the plans are with accomodation but Im sure they will sort it out.

You reckon 3000, fuck , thats many!

Cant wait to see you all.

Fuckin hell that's total chaos. Was that yesterday?

There's still flights to Malmo on the 12th December for 15 euros in total, that's with tax and everything. You can get a bus for 10 euros from there to Copenhagen, less than an hour.

jpg_final_battle_small.jpg

yup yesterday .....

strange walking around copenhagen now , every drunk moron wants to shout something at you for looking like your from ungeren. Its front page stuff almost every other day .. Even in sweden.

A newspaper showed how they might try and evict it. Helicopters and shit. Oh well, lets see.

They get a little norty I see the longer the vid goes on and I'd say alot of badges were lost being dragged along the ground like that :(

So, pretty much what everyone in Copenhagen thought was going to happen has happened, it's just official. The police said they couldn't guarantee the safety of an eviction on the 14th i.e. they're scared, so the eviction will now happen sometime in the new year.

Eviction date will be kept secret
On demand bt the police the eviction date will now be kept secret. Action days continue as planned.

The court has dropped December 14th as the formal eviction date. But the eviction attempt is still forthcomming and can happen without notice. Therefore our call for action still stands.
On a meeting toonight we decided to stick to our action days in December. As soon as we pass the 14th it is no longer a question if they will try to evict us. It is a question of when they will try to evict us. This is unacceptable.
We will still work for a political solution but must also face the fact that if no initiative is taken by the politicians before the 14th there will not be any. This is why we still ask everybody to come to Copenhagen from the 13th trough the 17th.
More info on the days will follow soon. But pack your stuff. We need you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back