TRM,JEFFMARTIN&PADDYDRACULA (2 Viewers)

I've been getting more details about this Paddy Dracula character.
Including a 2 week stint in a bath in the middle of Walkinstown roundabout to promote some bathroom furniture company.
Class.

Not sure if he'll do it in Whelan's but he usually stalks around the crowd trying to bite the necks of shrieking girls. Usually during 'Thriller' if his smoke-machine is working. For added mystery, you understand. Wish I was going...(sigh)

You know what kids - I haven't been looking forward to a gig so much since Drop Dead in the Attic....

I've even talked the wife into going.

Taken from the Irish Times.....

You don't appreciate them until they're gone: those American marching bands. Generally considered as something to endure rather than enjoy on St Patrick's Day, they were badly missed in Dublin yesterday as a depleted parade took the streets two months behind schedule.

In their absence, the procession lacked its traditional snakelike shape, resembling instead something of a worm sliced into pieces.

The only thing to punctuate the boredom was the arrival of the Lord Mayor, Mr Maurice Ahern, who took a seat in the VIP stand with his wife, Moira, next to his younger brother, the Taoiseach.

The Taoiseach was pinned to his seat as "Paddy Dracula" leapt over the railings to have his photo taken with him.

Later, Mr Ahern was seen singing along to the tune emanating from "The Happy Snakes" float: "Day-oh! Day-ayoh! Daylight come and I wanna go home". Whether he was still thinking of the cheeky vampire wasn't clear.

As soon as the last band had passed, Mr Ahern - who had been in his seat from 2 p.m. - ran from the stand across the street to his car, apparently eager to get home.

Anyone know what time Paddy Dracula is on at? I don't want to miss the fun.

If there's any justice it'll be at midnight.... or maybe at sunset....

Where did they , ahem, dig him up?

he breaths, cough, new life in the vampire genre. it had been flailing before this. long live pad the drac.

Germinal (28 Aug, 2001 11:40 a.m.):
I've seen him do Monster Mash but the best bit is his opening bit. He gets out of his coffin to 'Thriller' swathed in smoke from a smoke- machine. Apparently he used to be an undertaker and drives a hearse.

He still is in the undertaker game. He had to run off on saturday night as he was up on sunday to embalm some surgeon who dropped dead while performing an operation.

joss (06 Sep, 2001 05:34 p.m.):
I've been getting more details about this Paddy Dracula character.
Including a 2 week stint in a bath in the middle of Walkinstown roundabout to promote some bathroom furniture company.
Class.
Paddy Dracula aka Paddy Finley aka Whacker Finley to all of us , his former neighbours in Crumlin. Has had so many things done to him during his act over the years. Once in Wexford in the Holiday Inn the crowd prevented him from leaving the coffin and threw it into the ocean, another time during a set he did for a company party, all the drunk workers sat on the coffin and nearly suffocated him with the dry ice .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back