TRM,JEFFMARTIN&PADDYDRACULA (5 Viewers)

whats the *point* in "good" dancing though, i ask you.

michael flately is a "good" dancer, but i reckon my feet of flames would stand a better chance of not being beaten up in Fireworks on a saturday night.

Florian Fricked (28 Aug, 2001 05:20 p.m.):

Aber schau her, meine kleine organiste.
"Ich moechte eine solchene reiter werden, reiter werden, wie mein Vater, vor mich, gewesen ist."
Zut alors, mon pantalons ! This is the explanation Altavista translations gave me for the above:

"But schau ago, my small organiste. " I would like to become solchene riders, become rider, like my father, before me, was. "

Translation tools are the chinese whisperers of the infromation highway.

Francoise, pourquoi la longue visage?

Comme Bobby McFerrin dit, "Ne vous inequietez pas, soyez heureux!"

cyclotron (29 Aug, 2001 10:13 a.m.):
Florian Fricked (28 Aug, 2001 05:20 p.m.):

Aber schau her, meine kleine organiste.
"Ich moechte eine solchene reiter werden, reiter werden, wie mein Vater, vor mich, gewesen ist."
Zut alors, mon pantalons ! This is the explanation Altavista translations gave me for the above:

"But schau ago, my small organiste. " I would like to become solchene riders, become rider, like my father, before me, was. "

Translation tools are the chinese whisperers of the infromation highway.

peepee (29 Aug, 2001 10:09 a.m.):
whats the *point* in "good" dancing though, i ask you.
michael flately is a "good" dancer, but i reckon my feet of flames would stand a better chance of not being beaten up in Fireworks on a saturday night.

my point exflately, melingy, maloogy.

Anne O'Malley (29 Aug, 2001 01:03 p.m.):
Francoise, pourquoi la longue visage?

*sssssshhh ! Goes with the bleedin' image, dunnit ? All moody 'n continental an' all thaaaat..*

For even shorter, more idiotic, yet entertaining songs than any Napalm Death effort come to this: http://www.fringefest.com/asp/show_PL.asp?show=92 and get free booze and comics and signed hurley sticks.
(it's in the guinness storehouse place)

I have a copy of what is supposed to be the shortest 7" ever recorded - Side A is "You Suffer, But Why" by Napalm Death, Side B is "Mega Armageddon Death (Part 3)" by The Electro Hippies.

Total running time = under 1 second. I think.

it's nice

i got it free with the Grindcrusher compilation album, which i now seriously regret selling. oh well.

work is shit.

Wow! I still have that compilation + seven inch! I've not listened to it in ages. that horrible blue and yellow cover with the tank on it...must dig it out

Mr. Megadoom (30 Aug, 2001 12:05 p.m.):
Wow! I still have that compilation + seven inch! I've not listened to it in ages. that horrible blue and yellow cover with the tank on it...must dig it out

wow.
you're so cool.
i wish you were my boyfriend.

wow.
you're so cool.
i wish you were my boyfriend.[/quote]

Thanks, Paula. If you weren't so plug ugly I'd consider it. And that stale garlic smell from your molars ain't helping either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back