TRM,JEFFMARTIN&PADDYDRACULA (1 Viewer)

matty b

THE REDNECK MANIFESTO, JEFF MARTIN AND THE WORLD FAMOUS DRACULA VARIETY ARTIST,PADDY DRACULA WILL BE PLAYING ON SATURDAY THE 8TH OF SEPTEMBER IN WHELANS.ADMISSION WILL BE £5 AND DOORS WILL BE 8:30.

LOVE AND BLOOD.

hmmmm ...... isn't that the same night as entombed and cathedral in the shelter????
....... nuts

good show on saturday lads....
did ye stick around for the air guitar competition? what little of it I remember was very amusing...

he's a 60 year old drucula impersonator from tallaght.first he comes out in a coffin and sings some monster related songs.after that he gets up to some spooky mischief with the crowd.

matt (27 Aug, 2001 06:22 p.m.):
he's a 60 year old drucula impersonator from tallaght.first he comes out in a coffin and sings some monster related songs.after that he gets up to some spooky mischief with the crowd.

we played with elvis' late twin brother, jesse garon, on saturday.
he too was about 60.
he too emerged from a coffin (one with pink lining, mind).
he was not from tallaght, but he did have a naked girl playing drums.

it goes without saying we were kinda overshadowed.

I've seen him do Monster Mash but the best bit is his opening bit. He gets out of his coffin to 'Thriller' swathed in smoke from a smoke- machine. Apparently he used to be an undertaker and drives a hearse.

Why do music-type people have websites without any sort of audio on them? I know not this Jeff Martin who you speak of, but may be up for going to see him when I come over to Dublin this weekend. I'd like to be able to hear something first, to see if I should make a definate effort to be there.

EWilson (28 Aug, 2001 11:56 a.m.):
Why do music-type people have websites without any sort of audio on them? I know not this Jeff Martin who you speak of, but may be up for going to see him when I come over to Dublin this weekend. I'd like to be able to hear something first, to see if I should make a definate effort to be there.

if the Paddy Dracula coffin/spooky mischief stories have'nt convinced you that this is THE gig to be seen at this season then no MP3's of nobody nohow will.

MP3s on the www.jeffmartinmusic.com site are imminent. In the meantime, check out his single 'Tired' at cluas. Cheers.
http://www.cluas.com/music/MP3/act/jeffmartin/home.htm

EWilson (28 Aug, 2001 11:56 a.m.):
Why do music-type people have websites without any sort of audio on them? quote]

'Cos full length songs are painfully slow to download and 10 second edits do an injustice to both band and listener.
That's one reason anyhow.

'Cos full length songs are painfully slow to download and 10 second edits do an injustice to both band and listener.
That's one reason anyhow.

Also, some people don't think the quality of MP3's do 'em justice.

cos ALL full length songs are shit*.

from now on, ALL songs should be 3 seconds long*

*these laws only apply to damien frost songs.
and only the ones hag wrote.

Mon Dieu Florian, you've aged since I saw you in "Kaspar Hauser"...

Aber schau her, meine kleine organiste.
"Ich moechte eine solchene reiter werden, reiter werden, wie mein Vater, vor mich, gewesen ist."

I haven't aged a bit.

paula (28 Aug, 2001 05:12 p.m.):
cos ALL full length songs are shit*.
from now on, ALL songs should be 3 seconds long*
*these laws only apply to damien frost songs.
and only the ones hag wrote.
what can i say? yeah, lots of things but for such a spring of claity from one whose vision is in the mean time obscured by visionary visors? paula, do you want to dance for daemo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back