Tragedy (1 Viewer)

Denver Max said:
pm me your address and ill send you both lp's on tape
If its the self titled one thatd be deadly...dont bother posting it,im sure ill see you around-thank you-

i have the totalitar split on 7" if anyone wants it?

Although the person who docked me for saying I gave away my Tragedy record can't have it.

They were fuckin cool the first time in Dublin, 2001 I think, actually it was the first Scio-Bong show, but I didn't feel it that much the last time they played there...

Ciaran Mackle said:
Anyone know where I can get my hands on some of their records? Havent seen any in record shops or on amazon

Cheers

Amazon ?!

Anyway, the first album is the one you want - alot of distros still have it i`m sure.

www.outofstep.co.uk - get it here - their based in england, so would be cheapest for yourself.They Stock a load of great stuff also.
Get the Stalingrad lp too!!!

You`ll never have to go to amazon again.

Flat Earth have still have copies of the Tragedy/Totalitar split 7", i`d act fast if i were you and pick it up asap - its a a great split and Totalitar kick ass.
http://www.flatearth.free-online.co.uk/

tragedy lps are pretty easy to come by...even interpunk has both the albums and the split with totalitar.missed them out of stupidity when they played,:mad:

No that was outside the Parlour in Austin which is also a Pizza place. I only saw WB2D the Saturday just gone & I have to say he's looking frail...not meant in a bad way but you can tell that shit messed him up pretty bad. But how couldnt you be messed up after losing 4pints of blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back