Toutless.com - Update! (1 Viewer)

garth_v

Hello!

Just a friendly message from the Toutless.com team to let you know how we are getting on. It's been 6 months now and we have finally found our feet. The site has become something bigger than anybody at the Toutless headquarters could have expected. In the space of 6 months we have amassed 4000 users, tickets for over 600 gigs have been traded and we are growing bigger and bigger by the day.

It has continued to shock all of us how much a site like this has been needed in Ireland. We are finally getting that bit closer to stamping out the touts(although not close enough). Our members have all realized that this is a fair community and everyone is out to help each other which has made for some great times in the past 6 months. We couldn't have done any of this without the help of you guys. I particularly want to thank PhantomFM, John Meagher at The Independent and State Magazine.

Word of mouth has been our number one way of getting new members to the site, so please, if you have any friends, family or pets who still don't know about the site...send them over to us! We won't bite, I promise.

Anyway, just another big thank you from everyone at Toutless.

Gary, Alan and Trevor
Toutless.com

Nothin but good vibes from toutless.

Saved me on a number of occasions. (well twice anyway)

Keep it up

Are you gonna merge with scarletmist.com?

seems a bit silly to have more than one

ticket touts haven't existed for years. Those people you think are ticket touts are actually paid by the venue to give the impression that you should be grateful you have your ticket. I mean, do you ever see anyone buying anything off them? No. Never.

Its all one big scam. the only real ticket touts left are ticketmasters.

Are you gonna merge with scarletmist.com?

seems a bit silly to have more than one

ScarletMist is mainly an English based site...plus they allow you to charge over the face value of the ticket...we dont.

I like toutless, it's a great idea - especially when we're being ripped off for tickets on the likes of ebay. People sell tickets at extortionate prices on ebay, it's great to have a fair service where you can get tickets at face value!

I find scarletmist really annoying to use, toutless is easier.

great service.

now if we can just form a vigilanty group to kick the shit out of the same 6 touts who are at every show I'll be happy.

ScarletMist is mainly an English based site...plus they allow you to charge over the face value of the ticket...we dont.

"Tickets are sold on Scarlet Mist at face value. Please do not try and sell them for any more. It doesn't matter how much you paid for them. These are the rules. If you cannot stick to these rules, please go elsewhere."

Slander!

anyway, I find that both toutless.com and scarletmist are great places to get cheap tickets that I sell on at extortionate prices, keep up the good work guys!

"Tickets are sold on Scarlet Mist at face value. Please do not try and sell them for any more. It doesn't matter how much you paid for them. These are the rules. If you cannot stick to these rules, please go elsewhere."

Wow, didn't realize ScarletMist has become a face value reselling website...fair play to them, power to the people and whatnot.

Fucking touts:
http://cgi.ebay.ie/2-MIGHTY-BOOSH-TICKETS-O2-Arena-Dublin-2ND-ROW_W0QQitemZ320306204648QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320306204648&_trkparms=72%3A1298|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

these tickets went on sale this morning at 9am and you needed an O2 password to get them!!
Absolutely raging. They're worth €38 each including booking fee. Wankers.

Are they actually gonna sell out the O2? Jesus.

And it's not the O2 Arena anyway.

Wow, didn't realize ScarletMist has become a face value reselling website...fair play to them, power to the people and whatnot.

Always was wasn't it.
iirc it was first set up to sell on glastonbury tickets after it started selling out each year.

Fair play to all the lads at toutless for all the work they've been putting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back