Tourist (1 Viewer)

Opportunity Spurts.
New TV talent competition whereby entrants get to fellate The Bearded Lady in the style of popular club singers such as Lena Zavaroni, The Chalets and Elkie Brooks.

joss (15 Jan, 2002 04:10 p.m.):
Opportunity Spurts.
New TV talent competition whereby entrants get to fellate The Bearded Lady in the style of popular club singers such as Lena Zavaroni, The Chalets and Elkie Brooks.

yowza!

joss (15 Jan, 2002 04:10 p.m.):
Opportunity Spurts.

"popular"?
"the chalets"?

i'm raising my eyebrows here...

actually joss, can you email my privates with your phone number?
i want to ask you if you think beardy will get off with me at the thumped disco.
(actually, jim beesley was looking for it)

i would like to DJ at the Thumped disco. why don't we just have one? Or is there one already being arranged and i'm not invited? do i look retarded? only 2 skins left and the sticky's gone from on of them... that's not my dog...

i'm organising a thumped disco.
well, i am *now*.
hag, you can DJ, as long as you dont play any of your own records (that includes Damien Frost records AND any records that you OWN, that you CHOSE to buy).

hag (15 Jan, 2002 03:45 p.m.):
'Just saw a flyer for the tourist club. It says "Dave" is the "Daemien Frost Guitar Hero". I happen to know for a fact that Daemien Frost has lost all faith in "Dave" as an instrument ... he talks to the rest of us but resents us sharing his knowledge capital with said "Dave". Alas, "Dave" is his own hero. Go back to Spain.

The question is will he turn up or will he be D.Layde...

[1]sorry[/1]

peepee
hag, you can DJ, as long as you dont play any of your own records (that includes Daemien Frost records AND any records that you OWN, that you CHOSE to buy).

F.O.A.D.

peepee, yo don't even understand what it is to dance... you move your bulky frame, trying to keep with the beat ... but no, there goes peepee, one more time, flat on her face. when jesus christ was giving out the dancing jeans, you must have been giving head or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back