Tourist (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Wednesday 16th January 2002
8p.m.

Doyle's of Fleet Street (beside College Green)

The Tourist club will be presenting:

Live Acts:
Jimmy Behan
Niall McGarty
Dave

DJs:
mugwump
the underbilly of society

Visuals:
ABC

Playstation tournament - probably Tekken and a few Capcom games

So there you are now....y'all better be there now!

forgot to mention...entrance is €4.

Jimmy Behan will be performing at around 9:15 so if you haven't seen him play yet you don't want to miss it as he makes great music.

the playstation stuff will be on at around 8pm and it will be projected onto a huge screen courtesy of Andy B. Clarke who will also be providing visuals for the night. It's worth coming down for the visuals alone...but there will also be DJ's all night long playing everything from the aphex twin, papa m, avalanches, rednecks, beatles, tortoise, blue states..the list is endless. + 2 other live acts.

hope to see you there.

give me some credit for the love of christ ... me thinks it's 'dave layde' of medium wave fame. i'm just being bitchy becuase he can play at his mate's club but it takes a catastrophy to get him to practice. typical, i'd expect nothing more... but there's no way i'll miss it all the same.

yes of course. take the piss out of singersongwriters.

how many people were in the first incarnation of joan of arse mr d'arsse?

€20 Road Records voucher to the winner of the Playstation tournament thingy. Possibility of USA Assorted Biscuits for the runner-up....

Besides to be a singer/ songwriter you need to be able to sing in the first place!
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

the bearded lady (15 Jan, 2002 12:27 p.m.):
patsbury (14 Jan, 2002 04:36 p.m.):
yes of course. take the piss out of singersongwriters.

how many people were in the first incarnation of joan of arse mr d'arsse?

ah yes, you were only in short pants at the time. two, from the start, but lee weren't the first!
ooh, the excitement!

oh . right. sorry . i thought you started off on your own. sorry bout that then.

'Just saw a flyer for the tourist club. It says "Dave" is the "Daemien Frost Guitar Hero". I happen to know for a fact that Daemien Frost has lost all faith in "Dave" as an instrument ... he talks to the rest of us but resents us sharing his knowledge capital with said "Dave". Alas, "Dave" is his own hero. Go back to Spain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back