Tour de France 2007 thread (3 Viewers)

Lances lawyer on rte now,straight into it calling USADA a rogue agency.

he came across as an awful gobshite. Going on and on about how he thought Lance was innocent, then he was asked what he'd like to happen now, if it could. His answer was about statute of limitations and other bullshit that pretty much relates to things that might get the dirty cheat off on a technicality.

I'm fucking loving this. Lance proved a doper just like sensible people have been saying for the last 10 years! And looks like my cynicism on Bigginsworth and his Team Dope teammates was well-founded too! Wooooo!
I reckon Nicholas Roche is the only one that hasn't been doping like a beast, and all the major races for the last 3 or 4 years should just be awarded to him.

I'm fucking loving this. Lance proved a doper just like sensible people have been saying for the last 10 years! And looks like my cynicism on Bigginsworth and his Team Dope teammates was well-founded too! Wooooo!
I reckon Nicholas Roche is the only one that hasn't been doping like a beast, and all the major races for the last 3 or 4 years should just be awarded to him.

sadly I reckon Roche is taking something. Nothing mad, but I think hes doing something.

It looks really bad now for him that hes going to Saxo next year.

He made a tit of himself on Prime Time last night too. He really shouldn't put himself forward for those things.

he has been accused of doping on one forum that I am on. The main thing the user in question is raising about roche is his improvement from 123rd or so in the giro 2007.

I'm just raising this as it is raised elsewhere by one user.

I guess Emma O'Reilley can expect an apology from Armstrong for calling her an alcoholic and a prostitute any day now.

decent interview with her in the NY Times (google it) yesterday. I had a look at the website she lists in her twitter profile. Interesting she still lists 'a top american cycling team' in her mini-CV when you go to the website. I thought she'd want that erased from history.

I'd love to see the Late Late get Kimmage, Walsh and O'Reilly on. It can't be underestimated the role these 3 paddies played in all of this. Particularly Walsh and O'Reilly. They deserve huge credit.

decent interview with her in the NY Times (google it) yesterday. I had a look at the website she lists in her twitter profile. Interesting she still lists 'a top american cycling team' in her mini-CV when you go to the website. I thought she'd want that erased from history.

I'd love to see the Late Late get Kimmage, Walsh and O'Reilly on. It can't be underestimated the role these 3 paddies played in all of this. Particularly Walsh and O'Reilly. They deserve huge credit.

Don't they owe kimmage an apology for the Rough Ride interview?

I've won as many Tours De France as Lance Armstrong, wooooooo!!!

I wonder what all those lads that went cycling around Phoenix Park with him a couple of years back think now? Actually, wonder if there were any politicos in the crowd, hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back