Tony Blair war terrorist protest @ Easons (1 Viewer)

Boards.ie is uber pro-Blair and are giving this girl terrible abuse:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if you want to read a lot of people repeating what they read in the newspapers as opinion, and a lot of people who believe that folks in authority positions have the upper hand on morals and right and wrong and so forth, reading boards is a good spot to start. I dont know a lot about iraq, tony blair (other then a relative used to work alongside him a few years back, and they said he wore quite a lot of makeup and was sorta like being in the presence of some kid of actor) - but i'd take this lads opinion, someone who was in iraq - on the war over anyone on boards, thumped or any else. I wonder what he thinks of protests, blair and book signing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i must admit i had a read of boards earlier on this subject.holy fuck,the amount of pure unadulterated shite posted on there boggles the mind.all this fawning 'they're embarrassing the country' crap is the real embarrassment to the country.all this fuss over a few hundred people gathering and a few shoes/eggs being thrown?i hate to imagine how they'd react if,heaven forbid,there was a proper riot.reminds me of reading the sunday indo,hysterical anti-irish drivel being touted by a group of dribbling mongoloid's.

I made a few rambling posts alright but have just given up on it now. There's just no point dealing with seasoned fanatical keyboard warriors of the boards variety

so did anyone watch the late late interview?

nah - might have a look on rte playa in a bit. i imagine its scripted basically anyways. i'm waiting for matt coopers interview on monday.

I made a few rambling posts alright but have just given up on it now. There's just no point dealing with seasoned fanatical keyboard warriors of the boards variety

so did anyone watch the late late interview?
You can tell you go to debating thing me bobs, you're posts are articulate and brilliantly written.

nah - might have a look on rte playa in a bit. i imagine its scripted basically anyways. i'm waiting for matt coopers interview on monday.

giving it a watch now. the questions relating to the thread start around the 20minute mark, before that its all about family and nordies.

this is going to be aired sometime after 5 - i'm pretty sure it was recorded on saturday, but i dont know if it was before or after the protest. also, he's cancelled a book signing in england.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back