Tony Blair war terrorist protest @ Easons (2 Viewers)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Great protest considering the numbers of protestors and Gardai were not far off dis-similar numbers.
No matter what your views are on Eirigi the republican group these guys can organise a protest and give abuse to the Gardai.
There were numerous flashpoints every few minutes and later on when a meat wagon was trying to take off a few arrested people
there were more scuffles including a few cops with no ID numbers who were throwing punches but I'm glad to say got a fair few kicks back including from me, if I hadn'tve had the camera I'm sure I'd have ended up being nicked, the adrenalin really got going at stages....
Photos in about an hour but alas no great money shots as I was smack in the middle and it was pissing rain.
Oh as Blair left Easons 2 BMWs drove up for him, literally outside of the door, most of O'Connell and Middle Abbey street were closed off, local shops were complaining about lack of business because of this and also the whole tab for Blair's vist must've ran into the hundreds of thousands, it's always encouraging to see the wide diversity of peoples/classes protesting on the same occasion.

I erm didn't have my camera in hand at the time, tbh I'm half sorry I brought it, I enjoyed re-living my youth again.

the cops with no numbers-was it the public order unit with the boiler-suits on and batons at the ready?always the fucking same with them when we head out to dalymount,cruising round in their maria's and the first sign of trouble they're out smashing anyone within range,bullying pricks.fuck,i really hate that lot.

No was just a few of the normal cops, which was odd as you'd expect the Riot Squad guys to have been the naughty boys.
You'll be glad to know that they got more damage then what they doled out.

fuck cant belive i sleeped in and missed this.. fuckin have to stop drinkin before noon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back