Todays topic of discussion... (1 Viewer)

Dixer

....A holocaust against stupid people. Personally, I hate the bastards, think no ill is too great to befall them. Anybody in my corner on this?

Dixer said:
....A holocaust against stupid people. Personally, I hate the bastards, think no ill is too great to befall them. Anybody in my corner on this?
You're pretty stupid to come out with that. So, suicide, I guess.

Wilbert said:
The problem is that everyone is stupid to some extent, but no-one thinks they are. I obviously include myself in this.

Dunno,
I mean, yeah I do stupid things but I am not defined by my stupidity. Example: Girl in here. She stands up one day, apropos of nothing and says "Did you know that they sell Levis in the Levis store?" Then she kind of catches herself and sits down. I was aghast. Then, yesterday, everybody was going out for coffee. One of the peops said to Levis girl "Are you coming with us?". "No", says she. So away they all go, and as soon as they leave, she stands up and starts calling all of them cunts, stupid bitches all this vile shit, and I'm sitting right there because I never go for anything with them. She goes on a 2 minute filth diatribe. I mean, i think it was funny from my point of view but man, sie gibts stupido.

I'm not one for readin' or thinkin' or nuttin', but "apropos". Were you in the Dead Poet's Society?
Everyone is pretty stupid though.
Except this guy, Wise Andy:

indian.jpg

billygannon said:
I'm not one for readin' or thinkin' or nuttin', but "apropos". Were you in the Dead Poet's Society?
Everyone is pretty stupid though.
Except this guy, Wise Andy:

indian.jpg

Yeah, I was the guy that killed himself.

i don't really believe in stupid... it's just some people are more enlightened than others... which, again, tends to be as a result of the environment you're brought up in or are exposed to throughout your life - education and ensuing empathy. my solo album is going to be called "learn to love".

annoying/stupid/annoying

people paying their bills at pass machines - annoying, possibly stupid aswell
Definitely *SLAP*

Slow walkers would actually be top of my shitlist. Why can't there be speed lanes?

Also there's those prick cyclists who ignore red lights/people/cars/rules of the road in general. I think I should be allowed carry a stick that I can put through their spokes whenever they almost kill me or someone else. :mad:

See, Juno and Hop are in my corner. Both those things fuck me up. People on pass machines who look like they've never used one before. Oh man. Slow walkers who step out in front of you real quick then slow to a crawl. Worse, people who are walking in front of you and then just stop suddenly without trying to step off to the side.
All of these people: immediate transportation to S21.

Dixer said:
See, Juno and Hop are in my corner.
Yeah but we're bad tempered bastards who are going to hell ;)

Worse, people who are walking in front of you and then just stop suddenly without trying to step off to the side.
Oh hell yeah! I did that once myself and really learned my lesson cos the guy behind me walked straight into me and I ended up with a concussion:( I didn't do it again though!

All of these people: immediate transportation to S21.
I dunno about systemised killing. Maybe it should just be legal to shoot them on sight - justifiable homicide.

Juno said:
Slow walkers would actually be top of my shitlist. Why can't there be speed lanes?
I remember reading something about express walking lanes being added to Oxford St as a pilot.

Haven't actually been there since I read the article so not sure if it's still running or not.

Pantone247 said:
if you killed all the stupid people who would be left to post on thumped?

Just you dude, shouting alone into the Nietzschean abyss, with nary an echo for company.

What about fat chicks who complain about not being able to lose weight, yet sit eating and watching TV as a career, then when they run out of food they drive to the supermarket instead of walking. Actually, some never walk anywhere! Now thats stupid. Or eating a chocolate bars then insisting on using low fat milk in their tea/coffee. THICK!

I'd say the same for some fat guys but they don't complain about their plight as frequently.

Shit Fancy, I think you might have a point.
I'm forced to recant. I take it back, I take it all back.
Stoopid peeple are ok by me.

oh yeah stupid people, like them or hate them, we'll have to put up with them forever.

• yup, retarded people at bank machines. they shouldn't have even been issued a pass card.
  • people who don't quite get the form of international phone numbers
  • people who have to click in the text field of the password box instead of using tab. fuck!
  • people who talk loudly on their mobiles on the bus. or don't even turn off their ringers.
  • Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd Fwd:, people who can't clean up their forwards. or what about those people that send you a 100th generation of a forward and it turns out to be an attachment with a list of addresses tracing back to the original sender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back