To go to doctor or not? (1 Viewer)

The Schnapper

Golly gosh
I have a dry tickly cough that has been gradually getting a bit worse over the last few days and this morning I can feel my left lung giving a bit of pain.

I've just bought some cough medicine so do you think I should give it a while for this to start working or should I go to the doctor and get anti-biotics to catch the chest infection early?

I can't stand chest infections, they annoy the bollox out of me.

a hail mary is nothing without a glory be

Sorry edited that..

Hail Marys are good when you're in a jam , they're the light sherry to the glory bes Jack Daniels.

I find when I begin to feel un-worthless I say an En Ego and once again i am shit before the lord

one time when i was a teenager myself and some pals were hanging around outside the church while mass was on and this man came up and told us that it was imperative that we attend mass because our souls were in mortal peril. eventually he went away but he came back a few minutes later with a card for each of us with a prayer on it and he told us that one recitation of this prayer would guarantee us eternal salvation. i thought that sounded a bit too easy and we all threw the cards away. boy am i sorry now - check out Sister Faustina, she visited hell and brought back this report:

Sister Faustina said:
I, Sister Faustina Kowalska, by the order of God, have visited the Abysses of Hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence...the devils were full of hatred for me, but they had to obey me at the command of God, What I have written is but a pale shadow of the things I saw. But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell." (Diary 741)
srfaust4.jpg
The Apostle of Divine Mercy
St. Maria Faustina Kowalska
of the
Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy

"Today, I was led by an angel to the Chasms of Hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of tortures I saw:
The First Torture that constitutes hell is:
The loss of God.
The Second is:
Perpetual remorse of conscience.
The Third is
That one's condition will never change.
The Fourth is:
The fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it. A terrible suffering since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God's anger.
The Fifth Torture is:
Continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own.
The Sixth Torture is:
The constant company of Satan.
The Seventh Torture is:
Horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.
These are the Tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings.

Indescribable Sufferings
There are special Tortures destined for particular souls. These are the torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings related to the manner in which it has sinned.

I would have died
There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipoten
ce of God had not supported me.

No One Can Say There is No Hell
Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin. I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like...how terribly souls suffer there! Consequently, I pray even more fervently for the conversion of sinners. I incessantly plead God's mercy upon them. O My Jesus, I would rather be in agony until the end of the world, amidst the greatest sufferings, than offend you by the least sin." (Diary 741)

haha what have I started?

Hector, I forgot to wash under my foreskin. Do you think this could be related?

On a side note, I smoked some of that gritty weed last weekend but not much. This may have influenced it. Stay away from that shit!

one time when i was a teenager myself and some pals were hanging around outside the church while mass was on and this man came up and told us that it was imperative that we attend mass because our souls were in mortal peril. eventually he went away but he came back a few minutes later with a card for each of us with a prayer on it and he told us that one recitation of this prayer would guarantee us eternal salvation. i thought that sounded a bit too easy and we all threw the cards away. boy am i sorry now - check out Sister Faustina, she visited hell and brought back this report:

Id say this is a very plausible representation of hell. anyone would believe that and not think shes a nutter except the part of the company of satan, can't be worse a fucker than my boss and loads of other shady cunts around

Faustina? Was she the inspiration for Faust I wonder?

oh yeah , get well soon the schnapper

Don't you be going out without a scarf!

But take it off when you're indoors or you won't feel the benefit

i had that last week, just before recording

i took night nurse for a couple of days and that seemed to help kick it, even though it has a weird side effect of making you look like you're on junk

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back