Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (2 Viewers)

Tickets are now available to sponsors & supporters. I'll email everyone else with details this evening / tomorrow morning. Grand so.

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

i hope you all got your spams....over 4,000 emails sent there.... of which 960 bounced back.

UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES, PEOPLE! after you buy your tickets, that is.

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

Anthony said:
what about longtime sponsors who can't afford to resubscribe just yet?
Sigh. A downside of being a full-time student and part-time finance dogsbody.

old said:
Sigh. A downside of being a full-time student and part-time finance dogsbody.
Upside is you're a lazy work shy tax scrounger.

For those of you afraid of the interweb, tickets will be available in Road Records from Saturday.

Since Road are being nice enough to sell the tickets without any booking fee or commission it'll be CASH ONLY. No credit card sales = no credit card charges for Road, see?

Get 'em while they're hot.

edit: I am attaching what is probably the crummiest poster I've ever made. Feel free to print out / modify / make your own & display prominently wherever you like. Sound.

Attachments

• crummyposter.gif
    crummyposter.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 137

I mean it. Throw it over to the photoshop thread and see how long it takes to have the mary harney photo added.

pete said:
oh and that's not necessarily the running order on the night

Is it gonna be names out of a hat??? :)

is it not just Decal? or is he not in decal?
he being dave lacey (pictured second from right)
skinhead.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back