Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
no - oak is new collab "supergroup" (they'll hate me for saying that!!) of alan (decal), dave lacey and the rednecks

That sounds like it will be the best band ever,can't wait to see them. All those people in one group. WOW!!!

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

I'll be washing me hair.

The only peron(s) I'll miss will be Roxy, ms.b., Andy/geln/slowey and Pete.

Have I forgot anyone?

egg_ said:
Hey Pete, dunno if this has been axed before - tickets on sale in advance? trm would easy fill Crawdaddy by themselves, I wanna make sure of getting in
hmmm

ms.b.haven said:
Jordans baby :confused:

dv-tumbleweed-1-big.jpg

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

snakybus said:
hey egg, bring junior!
Only way I could would be for Niamh to go too and for her to mind the baby in the outer bar while I do some carousing, hang around all night and then drive us all home to Co. Louth at 2am or whatever time it all finishes.

Don't think it's gonna be a runner ... but I'll be going along myself, YOU BET!

You bringing Nora?

how does it work; do you make people wear their thumped name on a badge or something?
or are people supposed to guess who's who from looking at the 'post pics of what you think thumpeders look like' page?
:p

Peeeete!!! Nooooo!!!!
If you don't do the name-badge thing everyone will just hang around with the people they already know, there'll be no opportunity to start conversations with strangers (which is one of the deadly things about the thumped party)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back