Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (1 Viewer)

That's not David Lacey, offcial press photo here:

synan-omahony3.jpg

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

MONDOBRUTALE said:
is it not just Decal? or is he not in decal?

Yeah, it is just Decal.

Wavioli said:
are we doing the bring a cd/take a cd buzz this year?

I dont think anyone wants a cd containing noises of your computer breaking down Ralph.

Tell you what,in the spirit of xmas,you can play with my cds and make someone a lovely compilation.How about that?

Merry Christmas Ralph.

brian.html said:
I dont think anyone wants a cd containing noises of your computer breaking down Ralph.

Tell you what,in the spirit of xmas,you can play with my cds and make someone a lovely compilation.How about that?

Merry Christmas Ralph.

Oh yeah! The Kris Kindle CD thing! I didn't get one last year because I arrived too late. I recall making a marvelous mix CD for the occasion and giving it to Ralph. He tried to swap me some one's crap rock CD but it looked crap, so he got two comps, the lucky scamp. One was crap though.

Zeelander said:
Oh yeah! The Kris Kindle CD thing! I didn't get one last year because I arrived too late. I recall making a marvelous mix CD for the occasion and giving it to Ralph. He tried to swap me some one's crap rock CD but it looked crap, so he got two comps, the lucky scamp. One was crap though.

Thats a lovely story Zita.
I assure you if uses my collection he wont go wrong.He has too much of this Gabba Gabba Drugs Gabba music you know.Sounds like the Devil made it himself on a Commodore 64.Im very worried.

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

Zeelander said:

Yeah, but which one was the crap one? ;)

brian.html said:
Thats a lovely story Zita.
I assure you if uses my collection he wont go wrong.He has too much of this Gabba Gabba Drugs Gabba music you know.Sounds like the Devil made it himself on a Commodore 64.Im very worried.

BANG MY SMILEY FACE

hope you all have yisser tickets by now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back