Thumped on Six To One news (1 Viewer)

spady

Website
www.langer.com
Anybody see that bit about illegal downloading on the news tonight?

Had a snapshot of some dude from CPU talking about, like, stuff. He was browsing through thumped... think he was downloading the Corrigated Tunnel tune.

Thumped on the news. What next, Live 9? I shed a bitter but salty tear. The place'll be swarmed by Will Young fans tomorrow. :(

Before WWIII kicks off though... it wasn't implied that thumped was a site used for downloading tracks illegally.

up to 50 people with 50000 files, thats 1000 songs per person! i hope to sweet fuck they dont come near me....1000 ha !

more like it's a place were local artists offer a tune or two, nothing wrong with it in the slightest. in fact, it's feckin great, have a listen the giveamanakick empeetrees, .|..|

I assume RTE never bothered to report on 6 to 1 about sony illegally installing trojan-cloaking software on peoples computers. Finely balanced reporting...

i often see dobbers on his bike tearin through donnybrook on his way to montrose. he's a fine broadcaster it has to be said.

what was the name of the newsreader who retired about 15 years ago? don coburn or somethin?

Lefty Frizzell said:
i often see dobbers on his bike tearin through donnybrook on his way to montrose. he's a fine broadcaster it has to be said.

what was the name of the newsreader who retired about 15 years ago? don coburn or somethin?

Was it Virwin Jones?

Brush said:
Was it Virwin Jones?

hmmm doesnt ring a bell brush. maybe it was dexter nachaoungusa?

remember colm connolly? he used to be the main anchor at one stage but in recent times he was lumped with the arts and culture reports. he had a great sounding voice all the same.

i used to love the old weather forecasts with the shitty sattelite image and little white stick in hand.

Lefty Frizzell said:

Brian Dobson is great.

He looks like Zig.

Anal_Hygiene said:
Ann Doyle is a bit of a head banger. I've seen her a few times in Rathmines, locked as you like and taking a piss behind the swan center.

Yep seen her round the Mines alright, wouldnt be surpised if she wasnt taking a number 2 aswell. Dirty bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back