Thumped daddies (2 Viewers)

it's so obvious what's going on here. billy wanted a baby forum cos he was having one, then he did, then no one really posted here anymore. so yis AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL went out and got each other knocked up so you could have a reason to post here again, right? right.

you fuckers know im joking. babies are brill but thumped babies are the best.
here's to sufi, egg_, snakybus, and all you other fertile types ready for your next batch of babies.
and congrats again to HMD and Diddles who i am going to buy a Misfits babygro for when it's borned.

x

Up for longer than I cared to be myself. Up late trying to teach my oul da how to use excel, then up a few more times to calls of "Dad! Dad! I've got sand in my eye OWWWWW!" Mrs egg_ took over though at some stage, thank christ

This sand-in-the-eye business has been going on for days, I dunno what the feck she's on about. Only seems to happen in the middle of the night

Up for longer than I cared to be myself. Up late trying to teach my oul da how to use excel, then up a few more times to calls of "Dad! Dad! I've got sand in my eye OWWWWW!" Mrs egg_ took over though at some stage, thank christ

This sand-in-the-eye business has been going on for days, I dunno what the feck she's on about. Only seems to happen in the middle of the night

Maybe you shouldn't sleep on the beach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back