Thumped daddies (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Are deadly and adorable.

Also: who ever knew there was this much viable seed in all the land?

First one to populate a full football side (including two subs) wins a tenner.

Really, though, the only thing that approaches the cuteness of a baby is the cuteness of a totally gobsmacked daddy.

Ah, bless.

But girls, ye should stay away from Thumped fellas unless you want to be up the pole.

Thumped Daddies are great.

But we shouldn't forget the Thumped Mommies - there are a few of them too you know.

Well done all of you.

Well, in fairness, McGuirk planted the first seed... so to speak.

aye, but was Antony's first kiddo not the first to be announced on thumped, I know Niall has been knocking out sprogs for years now

But we shouldn't forget the Thumped Mommies - there are a few of them too you know.

Well done all of you.

losers

Well done all of you.

TOTALLY. I just felt a surge of sweet appreciation for the adorableness of the Thumped daddies right now. We've got way more of them partly because there were more dudes on Thumped in the early years who would now be of daddy age.

I can't wait until Sufi is a Thumped mommy and is all chuffed and exhausted and we get to have a big party thread for her babba. When is it, Sufi? Is it soon yet?

whats a baby box? is that where you put him when he's bold?

No, it's more like a nest box, for sleeping in and the like. Put a hole in the top for air, then print some pages off Thumped and line the bottom of the box for insulation.

SnipInNestbox.jpg

The cupboard under the stairs is for boldness.

I can't wait until Sufi is a Thumped mommy and is all chuffed and exhausted and we get to have a big party thread for her babba. When is it, Sufi? Is it soon yet?

Yep, I know another pending Thumped mommy too. And another future Thumped daddy for that matter. It's the year for them. You and Mr Jane will have to be careful if you don't want to join the ranks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back