Thumped.com Christmas Extravaganza! (1 Viewer)

Going to THE Christmas Party?

• Ringalingalinga ding dong ding.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bah Humbug.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've updated the announcement with details of the charity (it's The Cleft Lip & Palate Association of Ireland)

They're not a high-profile charity, so have a read about them & their work at http://www.cleft.ie

i might announce details of the DJ's before the event. I'll have to discuss this with the DJ subcommittee first though...

But not the bands. Oh no, not the bands....

most of you probably know already anyways grrrrrr

I don't know, i now feel left out you bunch of prunes *runs off to cry*:mad:

that's hardly the point. you're getting such a dropkicking

me of course. back in the day i was breakdancing champion of the world.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
me of course. back in the day i was breakdancing champion of the world.

Mr. Grey was called "The Dancehall Warrior". He was like a Catherine Wheel, a turbo-rainbow, whirling and swirling and dazzling the young folk of Dubling town. His shoes glistened in the afternoon Sun, like the shining pistols of the Lone Ranger, for range alone did "The Dancehall Warrior". With only a dance-mat and a beatbox brimming with break-neck dance numbers as company, "The Dancehall Warrior" would skip and jump from suburb to flat complex to suburb, bringing the good-news of the high-hat and booty-shaking bass to all and sundry.

But then came the day when the Boy Wonder Billy met The Dancehall Warrior. It was a wet weekend, and the Dancehall Warrior had succumbed to the perils of drink and rock. Boy Wonder Billy was fresh out of skool, with a pair of blood red runners and a tracksuit that made him look like an urban knight. And so the crowd gathered around, eager to see the young pretender dance-off with the king of the twists. And then someone played Pavement and it was all emotions and concepts from there. Dance died that day. But will be resurrected on December 18th.

what the fuck is wrong with you billy? why do you have to ruin everything with your bunty rants?

Originally posted by Hector Grey
what the fuck is wrong with you billy? why do you have to ruin everything with your bunty rants?

I love you... that's what wrong with me.

Originally posted by kirstie
I think the word for him is rimjob, Hector

:( And here was me thinking you were alright. You were bullied right? In school? I mean that'd explain the anger.

christmans party me bollix.

you don't *have* to go.

i dint, like

oh i forgot to mention

you may have noticed that there's over 1,000 people registered here, while only about 70 or 80 individual registered users visit on any given day.

Well, i've decided to do a bit of a purge of the user accounts.

I'll be checking names on the night, and anyone who doesn't show up gets their account deleted.

ok?

grand.

Originally posted by pete
oh i forgot to mention

you may have noticed that there's over 1,000 people registered her, while only about 70 or 80 individual registered users visit on any given day.

Well, i've decided to do a bit of a purge of the user accounts.

I'll be checking names on the night, and anyone who doesn't show up gets their account deleted.

ok?

grand.

Whoa! Do you have to ring up if you can't make tit... doctor's note and all.

ohh and I think we've still to sort the last couple of DJ's?

Committee? email me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back