Thumped.com Christmas Extravaganza! (1 Viewer)

Going to THE Christmas Party?

• Ringalingalinga ding dong ding.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bah Humbug.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by pete
well when we counted it again there was €990, so we kept €90 to offset the €150 it cost to hire Doyles.

So €900 for charideeee

thats deadly

not bad for a bunch of pricks

will we be seeing a photo of you handing over an oversized cardboard cheque with chessy grins from all?

Originally posted by Pantone247
ha ha ha, we were not let in because I looked like a fucking tramp

hmmm on re-reading this...I should probably point out we did not want to go to a Lap dancing club, but my boss being 'cool' had organised to have our xmas party there... to our horror. Luckily me trampy ways came to the rescue!

Originally posted by Pantone247
hmmm on re-reading this...I should probably point out we did not want to go to a Lap dancing club, but my boss being 'cool' had organised to have our xmas party there... to our horror. Luckily me trampy ways came to the rescue!

haha, yes. quite.

two weeks off chaps, starting in twenty minnerts.

well, apart form crimbo day, buh. shure, sitting in here doing fuck all beats comparing dunnes stores jumpers with my brothers.

so ye know what. fuck you.

i hope who ever got my tape chokes on it. it had a todd rundgren song. watch for that.

almost...... time..... to .... go.

almost.

chinese tonight, i think, then a nice girly bath. maybe i'll shave my legs, i'm feeling lucky this weekend.

ah mikey. what's a girl to do?

it may have been, snakeskin, it may have been.

now you will never know........

yeah

ah well

enjoy it whatever it is hector bluejay

I'm history, all the breast, I'm gonna make like a banana right now and split. Make like a japanese board game and Go. Make like someone angry at tarmacadam and hit the road.

so long suckers

Originally posted by sthar
Oh man, so at least three people on this board remember "the German dudes".

I feel like I have been talking to everyone. What a night. .|..| Hope I didn't piss off / scare / grab anyone too much.

I remember you obsessing about where you were going to go next...where did you go in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back