Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (6 Viewers)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The Thumped Christmas Party Thread

Sweet,Sweetoblivian.Sweet

You should have mix-tape/C.D unlucky dip. Everyone brings a mix-tape or C.D and throws it in a bag, and then halfway during the night or something, everyone picks one out of the bag, that would be amusing!

That's been a standing tradition at the Thumped Christmas Party. This is going to be the first 'Thumpedcore' Christmas Party though.

I'm thinking theres gonna be money/toys collected for the sick/skint kids spending chrimbo in hospital or something.It's only right at chrimbo to do something along them lines.
I'm not sure what the story is with that.I'll have to get more info.Pete you have experience in this field do you not?

Bodkins just phoned me.He did'nt have his diary but he said he'd call me back 2moro and let me know if its available.Whatcha think people?If it's available should it be considered.Prolly bigger than our current venue,but not as centrally located.Easier for nipping out for a smoke though.
Actually I never asked him if it cost anything.Fuck that we need free.

I'm thinking theres gonna be money/toys collected for the sick/skint kids spending chrimbo in hospital or something.It's only right at chrimbo to do something along them lines.
I'm not sure what the story is with that.I'll have to get more info.Pete you have experience in this field do you not?

Upon giving this a bit of thought.Its gonna be a toys thing.I don't want anything to do with money,it'd take the fun outta organising the do.:)

Hey pete, what kind of christmas party budget has been allocated for the Australian chapter?

If you're organising a toys collection Barnados always do a toy drive for Christmas. I can't make the 19th :( My other christmas party which I'm dreading is that night, I'm looking forward to it even less know knowing this will be on

Hey pete, what kind of christmas party budget has been allocated for the Australian chapter?

there are some good value trans-tasman flights that will get me there without cutting too deeply into the budget, still its best to allocate some funding for it at this stage

If you're organising a toys collection Barnados always do a toy drive for Christmas. I can't make the 19th :( My other christmas party which I'm dreading is that night, I'm looking forward to it even less know knowing this will be on

why not pull out of the other one and go to this?

there are some good value trans-tasman flights that will get me there without cutting too deeply into the budget, still its best to allocate some funding for it at this stage

definetly. It should be named the 'Thumped xmas bbq' also

Well if it's going to be a Thumpedcore party I might head along too!
Can we bring sleeping bags and have a slumber party in the venue?

These kind of sleeping bags?

BratzSleepingbag.jpg

::clef::Soundsystems sorted.BAD OBRUNI DIY SOUNDSYSTEM kindly donated.cheers BOHS PUNKS and SKUBOL!::clef::
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ:eek:(just kidding.Except for the last 2 hours:))
I also got another turntable and a great mixer(courtesy of KABOOGIE's PCP.Cheers PCP!).If anyone wants cd's,I'm not sorting out a cd deck cos I don't believe in 'em,so get on board cd people.But sure an ipod/laptops handier for the digital stuff.!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back