Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The Thumped Christmas Party Thread

cans round my gaff beforehand. i'll post the address closer to the date

Sweet!I'm gonna get the soundsystem set up that aftertnoon.then YEEHAR

gazzer- Comptroller in charge of venue and equipment acquisition.
me- Sub Director in charge of name badge manufactory.

Other vacancies:
food- buns, crips, shite like that
djs
sound people
venue

By the way, you're not allowed just put the moutpiece album (as great as it is an all) on repeat the whole night.

i will be Director of Football

I'll set up the P.A for you if Conor will let you use it. You should ask him nice and early, so that if anyone else wants to use it that day, you've already arranged beforehand to use it!

I'm sure they wouldn't mind people bringing some cakes, buns, and maybe some crisps to the thing, would they? Anyway, what's the worst they can do?

You should have mix-tape/C.D unlucky dip. Everyone brings a mix-tape or C.D and throws it in a bag, and then halfway during the night or something, everyone picks one out of the bag, that would be amusing!

I'll set up the P.A for you if Conor will let you use it. You should ask him nice and early, so that if anyone else wants to use it that day, you've already arranged beforehand to use it!

I'm sure they wouldn't mind people bringing some cakes, buns, and maybe some crisps to the thing, would they? Anyway, what's the worst they can do?

You should have mix-tape/C.D unlucky dip. Everyone brings a mix-tape or C.D and throws it in a bag, and then halfway during the night or something, everyone picks one out of the bag, that would be amusing!

Good idea.And your right about the snacks.I don't give a fuck people can bring flagons for all I care.

Yeah mixtape/cd lucky dip is a goer!

Corms on board for chief soundsystem tech.You can help me shift it also.Nice one.

did anyone actually listen to theirs last year?

cos I totally did I swear

i've a big old car and far too much time on my hands, so if you need transport for anything let me know.

i've a big old car and far too much time on my hands, so if you need transport for anything let me know.

Fucking lovely stuff Rita13.You're in!

This is gonna be a fucking kick arse shindig.

I reckon everyone should get about 40mins.But I'm not the boss.
The last slot may have to be decided by a vote.We defo need someone who's gonna be guaranteed to set the fucking place a rocking and a bopping.I reckon music policy is strictly whatever the djs wanna play and as eclectic as possible.But no up its own hole shite.Strictly floor filling choons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back